Scott Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, you gleefully sent PMs to people and set up a full thread in the giddy expectation that Kirby was guilty. Your mind was made up without any proof.

Only problem was, you had zero evidence.

The company came out on its employee communication and flatly refuted it because it was not true.

Spreading false rumors is bad, and, can be libel.

I do give you props for recanting it, it puts you miles above the USAPA liars here.

Not quite ZERO evidence. I had some but nowhere near enough. I'll concede that I was actively searching for the "Smoking Gun" on Kirby. Wasn't there! Still wish it was frankly, but it wasn't and no one was talking, why I don't know. Did I use this forum to seek further information? Sure did and would again. The search for truth is often messy.

In this case I have my suspicions as to what actually happened. What I lack is facts to support those opinions and I'm sorry but maybe I'm a bit "old school" in that you need evidence to convict. I had none! I recanted! What decent human being wouldn't?

Not quite ZERO evidence. I had some but nowhere near enough. I'll concede that I was actively searching for the "Smoking Gun" on Kirby. Wasn't there! Still wish it was frankly, but it wasn't and no one was talking, why I don't know. Did I use this forum to seek further information? Sure did and would again. The search for truth is often messy.

In this case I have my suspicions as to what actually happened. What I lack is facts to support those opinions and I'm sorry but maybe I'm a bit "old school" in that you need evidence to convict. I had none! I recanted! What decent human being wouldn't?

The problem is that you "wish it was". You have no objectivity. You hate Kirby and need proof to back it up.

It was baloney from the start, you need a BS filter, you need to treat things like this objectively until you have proof. People who don't do that get sued. You sure didn't need evidence to accuse though, did you?

Old school means you STFU until you have solid evidence, that is how reporters keep from going to jail.

Ya willing to wait that long, huh?

Actually, this thread was started for no other reason than for a troll to stir the pot and should be shut down.

Jim

Yes, then the truth of the kirby incident will not be known. It sounds like such a ALPAoish idea you have, haunting.

I have heard the the President of US Airways, Scott Kirby, acted inappropriately on an International flight of US Airways.

Any Details?

Simple question, hit a nerve of the keepers of the truth.

Nope. Since you've made the accusation previously your feigned ignorance in the OP is amusing. Of course, by your third post your ignorance disappeared and you claimed something did happen. Then claimed to have facts. :lol:

So show us the facts... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

Reactions: 1 person
The problem is that you "wish it was". You have no objectivity. You hate Kirby and need proof to back it up.

It was baloney from the start, you need a BS filter, you need to treat things like this objectively until you have proof. People who don't do that get sued. You sure didn't need evidence to accuse though, did you?

Old school means you STFU until you have solid evidence, that is how reporters keep from going to jail.

I'm not going to bat this around forever as you and I clearly have a difference of opinion regarding the 1st Amendment and the roles and responsibilities of the the parties involved.

If your issue is that I shouldn't have used this or any other internet based forum in an attempt to gather evidence then I can respect that. We just disagree.

As to biased reportage one need only look to the national media for sin far more egregious than what I did here on an internet bulletin board. I think in the end I was "Fair & Balanced"

My axe to grind with Kirby goes way back to 2005.

I'm not going to bat this around forever as you and I clearly have a difference of opinion regarding the 1st Amendment and the roles and responsibilities of the the parties involved.

If your issue is that I shouldn't have used this or any other internet based forum in an attempt to gather evidence then I can respect that. We just disagree.

As to biased reportage one need only look to the national media for sin far more egregious than what I did here on an internet bulletin board. I think in the end I was "Fair & Balanced"

My axe to grind with Kirby goes way back to 2005.

There is your problem, you have an axe to grind. And because of that, it clouds your objectivity. And in a libel suit, information like that just condemns you.

Tread lightly in the future, you are on record.

As for the national media...forget it, its not relevant. Focus. This is about you making false claims against someone. It has nothing to do with the media, or anything political. Don't try to couch this in something else. You made the claims, wrongly. Take responsibility.

They swoop down on every post that does not fit their ideas or agenda of what the keepers of the truth want, disregarding the intelligence of the readers.

Any disregard for their version of history will be reported to the moderators immediately.

Like I said, no facts...and that's the truth. Intelligent readers have recognized you for what you are since you started posting here.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.