Scott Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just posting facts.

Then let's see those facts that prove:

1 - "Your ceo dave and president kirby are drunks"

2 - "the President of US Airways, Scott Kirby, acted inappropriately on an International flight of US Airways"

3 - "kirby caused trouble on his own airline, during a international flight as a pax"

Jim

However and I will state it was not for lack of effort on my part that I looked high and low for actual facts regarding Kirby's conduct that would support allegations that he acted improperly. I went so far as to line up 3 national media outlets to break the story if I could provide credible evidence. FACT is I couldn't find any.

Told you so. When it comes to airline people and rumors and accusations....well, usually they are complete and utter baloney, based entirely on spite. And remember, I worked for that SOB Franke, and the stuff I heard about him.....

Told you so. When it comes to airline people and rumors and accusations....well, usually they are complete and utter baloney, based entirely on spite. And remember, I worked for that SOB Franke, and the stuff I heard about him.....

Yea, shrimp on the barbie in Australia while scabbing. Very impressive.

Reactions: 1 person

Oh Good Christ let's leave that corpse dead and buried shall we? I think I've heard what you lived through.

word has it from other sources that calling Franke an SOB was an insult to SOB's worldwide :D

Sparrow, you're doing it again. And why would he refer to Siegel? Did Siegel get a DUI?

If you're going to troll you need to be sober.

Sadly I am sober! So enlighten me oh man of constant wisdom what did I miss that has raised your hackles this fine Midwest Evening on the lake?

Oh Good Christ let's leave that corpse dead and buried shall we? I think I've heard what you lived through.

word has it from other sources that calling Franke an SOB was an insult to SOB's worldwide :D

Oh please, you gleefully sent PMs to people and set up a full thread in the giddy expectation that Kirby was guilty. Your mind was made up without any proof.

Only problem was, you had zero evidence.

The company came out on its employee communication and flatly refuted it because it was not true.

Spreading false rumors is bad, and, can be libel.

I do give you props for recanting it, it puts you miles above the USAPA liars here.

Reactions: 2 people
Only detail is that Pollo has several accounts, and has no problem libeling and defaming someone with zero evidence.

Hope you don't get a subpoena for your constant lying....

I said dave not doug. But I used the word ceo. Get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.