Scott Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, no facts...and that's the truth. Intelligent readers have recognized you for what you are since you started posting here.

Jim

Yes, all your posts are facts and others are not. You have proved that to yourself.

Reactions: 1 person
They swoop down on every post that does not fit their ideas or agenda of what the keepers of the truth want, disregarding the intelligence of the readers.

Any disregard for their version of history will be reported to the moderators immediately.

Pollo, offer some proof of your endless blather.

Come on, put up or shut up.

Come on Pollo, show us some proof.

Otherwise you are just a Pollo... :lol:

Had it been Cpt Wells, myself, or any other East pilot for that matter, they would have been burned at the stake, with full coverage by all news medias before they were able to drive home.

But since it was one of the "boys"......Kirby, Yarko, etc....they get a free pass.

breeze

Had it been Cpt Wells, myself, or any other East pilot for that matter, they would have been burned at the stake, with full coverage by all news medias before they were able to drive home.

But since it was one of the "boys"......Kirby, Yarko, etc....they get a free pass.

breeze

Sorry but I think you're wrong!

I busted tail to try to find out what happened. Nothing, NADA, Zip Zilch can be proven even by a preponderance of the evidence.If there is a cover up then they've succeeded.

The ONLY thing I know to be out of the ordinary was the way said flight was greeted by Corporate Security. I know, conjures up many scenarios, however none are credible

I busted tail to try to find out what happened. Nothing, NADA, Zip Zilch can be proven even by a preponderance of the evidence.If there is a cover up then they've succeeded.

The ONLY thing I know to be out of the ordinary was the way said flight was greeted by Corporate Security. I know, conjures up many scenarios, however none are credible

Yes, it was a good job of covering up. Tell me, what did you hear about Yarko lying to crews on the ETOPS flights? Has anything been displayed publicly about this situation? Would that not be a top priority of cover up, just the same as the Kirby situation?

Even though there is ample documentation on this situation, unless the FAA takes action, this too will be hidden away by the corporate security goons.

So who do we believe? For me, certainly not management, since they have their fortress protecting them.

breeze

Remember that next time you rush to judgement and go from a point of believing the the worst. Hard evidence, multiple sources. You would demand no less from the mainstream media wouldn't you?

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, it was a good job of covering up. Tell me, what did you hear about Yarko lying to crews on the ETOPS flights? Has anything been displayed publicly about this situation? Would that not be a top priority of cover up, just the same as the Kirby situation?

Even though there is ample documentation on this situation, unless the FAA takes action, this too will be hidden away by the corporate security goons.

So who do we believe? For me, certainly not management, since they have their fortress protecting them.

breeze

It's not a matter of what you believe.It's a matter of what you can PROVE! Right now there is no proof.

What I personally think/believe is of no matter

It's not libel, none of the posters here run a publication!

TRUE! But I was reaching out as I did with you years earlier. Being a Ron Paul supporter I'm far more respectful than the supporters of the the back bench junior Senator from IL currently masquerading a POTUS.

It's not a matter of what you believe.It's a matter of what you can PROVE! Right now there is no proof.

What I personally think/believe is of no matter

Careful counselor. You are holing on to two self-contradictory axioms.

Piney's Second Law of Natural Existence: "It's not a matter of what you believe. It's a matter of what you can PROVE!"

Piney's First Law of Natural Existence: "Perception IS Reality."

Tisk, tisk. Back to the drawing board. :lol:

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.