Should I stay or should I go?

OMG---are you FUNNY !!!!!
LOVED IT !!!!!! Glad to see you stayed....even if this place is "so going under."

FlightChic even if you left you'd still visit us here on usaviation. You MUST be hooked as we all are. :lol: IF and that is IF I worked at Usairways which I don't (I work at Wendy's) I'd be taking advantage of all that rockin free time and AWESOME benefits. :rolleyes: Hell look at ME...I work window #2. Well that is until Int'lShannon throws a fit and wants it. Fine but she has to make the happy meal bags. :lol:

FlightChic even if you left you'd still visit us here on usaviation. You MUST be hooked as we all are. :lol: IF and that is IF I worked at Usairways which I don't (I work at Wendy's) I'd be taking advantage of all that rockin free time and AWESOME benefits. :rolleyes: Hell look at ME...I work window #2. Well that is until Int'lShannon throws a fit and wants it. Fine but she has to make the happy meal bags. :lol:
As long as you don't forget to charge the $6 for the toy. Gas prices....what can ya do?
:rolleyes:

we have found a way to cut down on fuel consumption in the drive thru now. we take CASH ONLY and exact change only. They throw it in one window and we toss the food out the other window. NO SIT TIME. That helps keep our costs low and the people a comin'.

Are you kidding? how about throwing the 20 piece nuggets out the window and watching the mother picking them up from the floor. Oh I wish I worked for an airline though. I hear that US is HOT to work for....absolutely HOT. Ya can't even get in.

Hello! My name is Flightchic, F-L-I-G-H-T-C-H-I-C. I am a usaviation addict. I've tried to break the addiction but I just can't help myself. It's like, usaviation has taken over my whole body and life. It consumes every minute of everyday. I just can't stay away! When I go to sleep at night I dream about usaviation. When I wake up in the morning after having a usaviation hangover the first thing I think about and do is get on usaviation. I can't do anything without a big dose of usaviation! HELP! I'm a hopeless addict! I need to go to usaviation rehab...WAAA WAAAA WAAA WAAAA Somebody help me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

You need to hook me up with some free cheeseburgers! Yum! Yum!

I just can't stay away! When I go to sleep at night I dream about usaviation. When I wake up in the morning after having a usaviation hangover the first thing I think about and do is get on usaviation

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa see if you leave you will have to go get on usteachers and the whole pissy parent rants get old fast.

usaviation hangover hahahahahahaa

Y U SO FUNNY?

:up:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa see if you leave you will have to go get on usteachers and the whole pissy parent rants get old fast.

usaviation hangover hahahahahahaa

Y U SO FUNNY?

:up:

Yeah, pissy passenger rants are so much more entertaining than pissy parent rants. Actually, pissy parent rants aren't that funny at all. :angry: And besides, if you worked for an airline you could actually write a book about all the crazy things angry passengers say. You can't write a book about angry parents. I mean, you could but it would be lame. A book on pissy airline pax would be sooooo cool! I would buy a copy! That is, if an airline worker actually wrote such a book. :lol:

Yeah, pissy passenger rants are so much more entertaining than pissy parent rants. Actually, pissy parent rants aren't that funny at all. :angry: And besides, if you worked for an airline you could actually write a book about all the crazy things angry passengers say. You can't write a book about angry parents. I mean, you could but it would be lame. A book on pissy airline pax would be sooooo cool! I would buy a copy! That is, if an airline worker actually wrote such a book. :lol:
hahahahahaha, if wishes were ponies, would there still be poo?

When are you coming back thru my Wendy's?

hahahahahaha, if wishes were ponies, would there still be poo?

When are you coming back thru my Wendy's?

You may see me in the drive through tomorrow. It just depends on if the cravings call, and I'm sure I will be craving burgers tomorrow. Dude! You gotta hook me up with some free burgers though! Oh, and don't forgot the fries. Just put them in a cup and say I needed some water to take a pill. You know you can't deny water to someone with a medical condition. They might sue you! ;) Don't worry, nobody will find out about the free fries and burgers. *giggles*

You may see me in the drive through tomorrow. It just depends on if the cravings call, and I'm sure I will be craving burgers tomorrow. Dude! You gotta hook me up with some free burgers though! Oh, and don't forgot the fries. Just put them in a cup and say I needed some water to take a pill. You know you can't deny water to someone with a medical condition. They might sue you! ;) Don't worry, nobody will find out about the free fries and burgers. *giggles*
Oh, well I start my shift at 6 but I usually get there at 530 because LaQwuanda gets mad if I dont have the fry cooker ready.

Those fries better be in that cooker fryin' at 6 sho nuf. She comes off like a jerk, but its only on Teusdays when her babydaddy hasnt paid for the diapers again. Her crack dealer sees her Wed morning, and she's good for another week.

Here's a tip, don't tell anyone. If you want fresh fries, order them without salt, and then you HAVE to get fresh ones because they are salted in the fryer!! I am writing a book about fry cooking.

You're so lucky you have a real job. *sigh* come see me, I wont charge you for the ketchup!

And besides, if you worked for an airline you could actually write a book about all the crazy things angry passengers say. You can't write a book about angry parents. I mean, you could but it would be lame. A book on pissy airline pax would be sooooo cool! I would buy a copy! That is, if an airline worker actually wrote such a book. :lol:

No, that won't work. No one but other airline employees would believe you, and they don't need to buy your book (that is if you worked for an airline and was going to write one, that is). They've already heard most of your stories firsthand. Pissy passengers are not terribly original in their rants. It's how I found out that I have a basic repertoire of responses to passengers (I sometimes dream that I work for an airline) that works in any number of situations.

I was out with some non-airline friends in Houston a few years ago, telling them some of my onboard stories. They insisted that I was making them up.

You can't make up stories like the time in STL that a revenue passenger took off the tunic she was wearing and gave it to a non-rev who had been informed that she was not dressed appropriately to get on the plane (call AA old-fashioned but flip-flops, denim Daisy Dukes, and halter top are not considered appropriate non-rev attire). The revenue passenger was then standing at the gate podium in slacks and a bra!

Wait, maybe if you sold it as fiction! Just tell the truth except tell the public you made it up. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Oh, well I start my shift at 6 but I usually get there at 530 because LaQwuanda gets mad if I dont have the fry cooker ready.

Those fries better be in that cooker fryin' at 6 sho nuf. She comes off like a jerk, but its only on Teusdays when her babydaddy hasnt paid for the diapers again. Her crack dealer sees her Wed morning, and she's good for another week.

Here's a tip, don't tell anyone. If you want fresh fries, order them without salt, and then you HAVE to get fresh ones because they are salted in the fryer!! I am writing a book about fry cooking.

You're so lucky you have a real job. *sigh* come see me, I wont charge you for the ketchup!

It looks like I will be flying tonight dammit! so I won't be able to go to Wendy's tomorrow! Will you be working the drive thru Wed. morning around 10am? I don't think Wendy's is open that early is it? Dam! I really wanted some fries and a shake. Too bad you're not working the drive thru tonight. Oh well. Edited by me: Just kidding! My flt just cancelled.

Latest posts