SJC-NRT cxld

FWAAA,

Of course the slot and the route authority are TWO differents things, an airline must have the right before then can try to get the slot.

SFO Flight department is saying that the 777 used for SJC/NRT is going to Deep South. Does anyone know which market will be getting the upgrade?

SFO Flight department is saying that the 777 used for SJC/NRT is going to Deep South. Does anyone know which market will be getting the upgrade?

The 767 pilots out of JFK said they heard JFK-EZE would go 777 sometime in the next few months. We'll see.

AA is evaluating their options, but in order of likelyhood:

1) MIA-SCL
2) JFK-EZE
3) the other two MIA-GRU flights (since one is a daylight, only two planes needed; the main plus for this would be cargo).

AA is evaluating their options, but in order of likelyhood:

1) MIA-SCL
2) JFK-EZE
3) the other two MIA-GRU flights (since one is a daylight, only two planes needed; the main plus for this would be cargo).

Aren't the SCL flights operated by foreign nationals?

Going under this assumption, I would like to see 1 or 3 happen first.

End of September brings the second MIA-EZE back to a 777 from the 767

Start of September actually, right after Labour Day. This plane comes from RDU-LGW, which will become a 767 year-round thanks to the new business class cabins that are a good enough product that F is no longer needed on the route.

Well, that might explain what is happening with the 767 from ORD-OGG. Now, what is happening with the 777 from SJC-NRT. I also don't think AA is just going to give up the slot at NRT. I bet they are trying to make something work. Time will tell.