So what do you expect from a Biden win?

You do know that the other guy wanted to do the same thing 4 years earlier. Indeed...the other guy..the "art of the deal" guy negotiated a withdrawal timeline with the Taliban in May 2020. This is one of those times I wish he would have won because I'd love to see who he would blame. We don't have mean tweets, but we also don't have a blamer.
Uh, May 2020 is a little over a year ago. Trump didn't have a timeline, He had conditions that were to be met, with everything based on the Taliban meeting those conditions. The longer they took meeting those conditions, the longer we would stay. Biden had that plan, which was modifiable, and tossed it in the can.

How's that working out?

Here are two comments from Gen. McKenzie in Sep and Oct 2020, on the withdrawal.

“What we need to see is that they’re not going to allow al-Qaida to base there,” said Gen. Frank McKenzie, head of U.S. Central Command, in a September interview with NBC News. “And that has just not yet been demonstrated to my satisfaction.”

“We’re not going to leave anything behind that somebody could use against us in another time and another place. So that’s actually a huge logistics effort and it is continuing now,” McKenzie said last month.

Biden himself in the foot with his own weapons.

1630270948097.png

I accept that. But if those are your rules, then you have the blood of thousands more who died in a war that literally did not need to be fought. I ddn't vote for Bush, but you did.
Actually, I voted for Gore in the 2000 election, so no, there's no blood on my hands for the second invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan, but hey, do keep on deflecting.

I read that our troops have just left Afghanistan. Heaven help any American citizens left behind.
You got that right.
Get your news by carrier pigeon?
You saying no Americans have been left behind?

CBS and CNN, the people who elected this idiot, have been all over his actions and policies. Stooge won't even answer questions...
So what carrier pigeon is your bird of choice?