So what do you expect from a Biden win?

You got that right.

You saying no Americans have been left behind?

CBS and CNN, the people who elected this idiot, have been all over his actions and policies. Stooge won't even answer questions...
So what carrier pigeon is your bird of choice?
Gosh, I'd like to believe this, but for the past 4 years all I heard was that the sources you specified were "fake news". What's changed?

You know it's bad when Hide'n Biden's decisions and judgement are so indefensible that even CNN and CBS can't ignore calling them out...

CBS looks like, to their horror, they elected a peckerhead and are distancing themselves.

CNN.......needing a ratings boost.....LOL
You'll have to do more convincing than that...for four years I heard they were fake news. If they were making **** up to hurt trump, why wouldn't they use some of their fakery to make Biden look better.? Trump is a very convincing person. fake news.

You'll have to do more convincing than that...for four years I heard they were fake news. If they were making **** up to hurt trump, why wouldn't they use some of their fakery to make Biden look better.? Trump is a very convincing person. fake news.
No convincing needed. If one wants to see how the other side flows, one must see what they have to say. That's the way I always roll, even during the fake news......They were exposed, but I still need to know the depths of their lies....

But you're a hook, line and sinker kinda guy, I can tell, you and your little puppy......LOL

You know it's bad when Biden has lost the Washington Post.

This is a moral disaster, one attributable not to the actions of military and diplomatic personnel in Kabul – who have been courageous and professional, in the face of deadly dangers – but to mistakes, strategic and tactical, by Mr. Biden and his administration.

I am here. Just too busy to deal with the drama.
Bought a house and moving is a pain in the a$$.
You guyz have fun and I will lurk here once in awhile.
Take Care,
xUT
Good to hear from you and glad you're ok xUT.
Take care and enjoy your new home .:)
Sharon

Last edited: