The PHL 22 - some re-arrested?

Looks like the 22 all got probation if I read it correctly........told ya.

If all 22 got probation how come there were only 10 names on the link with the court records? It was my understanding the majority of the "22" cases were thrown out of the courts. So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Looks like the 22 all got probation if I read it correctly........told ya.

If all 22 got probation how come there were only 10 names on the link with the court records? It was my understanding the majority of the "22" cases were thrown out of the courts. So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Yes 12 did get off due to lack of evidence and/or failure to identify.The remaining perpetrators are still being called the PHL 22.
And as to 'so much for innocent until proven guilty'...WTF's that supposed to mean?Looks like the system works to me and

those other 12 were very lucky.How you call it...off by a technicality?

GUYS How is it that you think you know so much about this? How many of you were there? If you weren't there then you have no idea what happened. That is the funny thing about this whole situation. We are all sh*thouse lawyers. Unless you were there you only know what you have been told. The courts are only putting out the pleas. Those pleas aren't able to define these guys. I know these guys and they never meant for this to happen. It just did. That is why this stuff is done in a court and not in the public opinion or we would still have the Witch hangings. Get real. If you really want to see how this deal went down and see how the company played a hand in the process of getting these guys arrested get a copy of the court documents. Then you will see how the company took all of there company ID s up to New York and taint the whole situation. Not only did that happen they had a lawyer in the court for the TWU guys and refuse to let the judge know they were there. As the lawyer was cross examining the TWU guys all of a sudden when the company was being implicated the Lawyer from a BOS firm stood up. The judge was pissed. The company was paying for their lawyers. Why is it the company is involved? This didn't happen on USAirways property. They got involved because the company saw a shot of getting rid of the leadership in PHL. The funny thing is that while successful in getting these guys off the property they could not curb the will of these people. The very people that worked hard for the membership on the property and now some of them are still working hard for the group. The guys that took the pleas did so only because they were being drained from money. Their families were suffering and they need to get past this all and move forward in repairing their lives. I was in the court when this sh*t was going down. I feel bad for all involved that includes the TWU guys. The company manipulated the whole situation. The big thing is that if the IAM had done their job and tried to settle this thing earlier with the TWU no one would have been in that situation. If the IAM/TWU deal would have been done earlier the west people probably would already have been intergraded and we would not be where we are right now.

GUYS Why is it the company is involved? This didn't happen on USAirways property. They got involved because the company saw a shot of getting rid of the leadership in PHL. The funny thing is that while successful in getting these guys off the property they could not curb the will of these people. The very people that worked hard for the membership on the property and now some of them are still working hard for the group. The guys that took the pleas did so only because they were being drained from money. Their families were suffering and they need to get past this all and move forward in repairing their lives. I was in the court when this sh*t was going down. I feel bad for all involved that includes the TWU guys. The company manipulated the whole situation. The big thing is that if the IAM had done their job and tried to settle this thing earlier with the TWU no one would have been in that situation. If the IAM/TWU deal would have been done earlier the west people probably would already have been intergraded and we would not be where we are right now.

Only in PHL would thuggery and goonery be defended like this!

The reason that US was involved was because their name was in the paper. The Inquirer did not say 22 Ramp Workers, they said 22 US Airway's Ramp Workers. Some of the 22 were also in US Airways Uniform! US Airways had every right to be there. How many of those same 22 were on the clock at the time??????????????????????

Try to spin this anyway you want to Breast, but you and I know what happened. Now you rally around one of the 22. Real cute!

It was my understanding the majority of the "22" cases were thrown out of the courts.

Were the charges "thrown out," or did the D.A. withdraw them? Big difference. I know some of the 12 were still crapping their pants, hoping the charges weren't going to be re-filed.

One of the 22 is local IAM President in PHL who is organizing the IBEW campaign. Go Figure?

He does help a lot of people out, but bottom line is that he always has an angle and will benefit from whatever he does.

Was he on the IBEW payroll in the position of Committee while President of LL1776?

He does help a lot of people out, but bottom line is that he always has an angle and will benefit from whatever he does.

Was he on the IBEW payroll in the position of Committee while President of LL1776?

He made his intentions very well known when he had his guys outfitted with IBEW TShirts in the IAM Lodge Hall in Tinicum.

How many of you were in the court room? I'm not breast. You guys only know what you are told. Believe what you want. That is how so many women were burned at the stake in Salem. Iknow what happened and I support these guys. Their day will come and everything will be out for all to see.

Were the charges "thrown out," or did the D.A. withdraw them? Big difference. I know some of the 12 were still crapping their pants, hoping the charges weren't going to be re-filed.

Its all there in those documents.....LOE-lack of evidence...until they get proof.....

One moment of choice and a life of turmoil...ask anyone else who made a irrational decision in a split second.