The TEA PARTY and the GOP. . . . . TROUBLE in PARADISE !

Give me a F'n BREAK with your Capitalist "Job Creator" BULL-SH!T.
Corparate Profits soar year over year over year.
The Average US workers wage has remain...F L A T (like in ZERO raises) for years.

WHY ?????????

You may be able to 'sell your Horse Shite' to all those 'Low information ' Sun Belters, but those of us who choose to remain with the cold/snowy.....(North of the M-D line) winters can Smell a Bull-Shite artist..a mile away ! Stay tuned for REALLY (about to) PAY your Fair-Share of Taxes !!!

I have great admiration for President Lincoln,........BUT......'Reconstruction'...was his BIGGEST Mistake !

Blah, blah, blah. I'll bet you have an admiration of:

Thanks to Reagan, we won't be singing along with you, comrade.

Our modern day Hanoi Jane......seems we have quite a few nowdays...Sean Penn, Michael Moore, Danny Glover....and its in vogue now.

Let's add Dog and Tree to the list. This dynamic goes together similar to a hound and fire hydrant.

I was not aware that disagreeing with a fascist such as your self causednone to lumped with Ms Fonda. Beggin your pardon sir.

Reactions: 1 person
Fine. Stay but don't get your knickers in a twist when others use the same brush as you.

The blue laws fall when ever they are put up to a vote. County after county are going wet (at least here in TX) I do find it entertaining that someone such as your self who claims to be against big government seemingly has no problem being told by big government what you can and can't do.

Reactions: 1 person
Polygamy is illegal in the state of Utah and disavowed by the LDS in 1890. The show, Sister Wives is not representative of their faith.

The Duggars on the other hand are ostracised by liberals who are "offended" they have 19 children. Many would like to see the one child policy because of the so-called population explosion and the depletion of natural resources as a result. Many would like to see the one child policy recognized by Communist China.

Ms Tree would be suprised "Archie Bunker" has friends who have same sex partners and others who are liberal. It's the radical agenda and the attacks on traditional values of many right here on this very forum I'll go head to head with in a heartbeat.

There is a division in this country which is no longer limited to geography rather ideology which dictates policy.

What exactly are these values that are being attacked? And how are they being attacked?

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts