To All Fleet Service Personnel

yah, they always give straight answers

If you don't understand their answer then ask them to explain it to you. Try not to have an attitude when you ask them and I am sure they will be helpful. I only say that because of your answers/questions on other posts. Your board name kind'a gives a sense of an attitude also. You will find that companies also deceive. Good Luck. :)

700 Said "Blame your PHL reps for the catering fiasco, that was why fleet did not reach an agreement."

Are these Reps not IAM people? Some of the AGC's are from PHL as well, and they helped sell the Class 2 stations down the river too. The Reps and AGC's are SUPPOSED to looking out for ALL of the Membership, not just the ones in their backyard.A few of these clowns were even promoted after screwing fellow "Brothers" out of a job. If this is not corruption at its best, I don't know what is. There should be a Class Action Lawsuit against these Bums for what they did to dues paying members!!!

Sorry to burst your stalker's bubble.

But the members voted to accept the company's final offer which outsourced line utility, but I am fortunate enough to have time in a higher classification which I bid too.

Wrong again, I am there because I hold seniority like the rest of the employees still there.

Maybe you need to relax and move on since you are not an IAM member nor a US employee anymore, your hatred of the IAM is not healthy. Move on with your life.
When you lose your "position" there you can go into psychiatry and actually charge this time around.

The IAM is not a union to deal with today’s' realities...VOTE TEAMSTERS

SNAP BACKS...don't hold your breathe like we did in 92!!!!!

I guess you forgot that you got 200% back on the paycuts from the concessions in 1992?

I all ready reminded you once on that fact.

Second you are the one who needs help, you are gone, have no dog in this fight.

Third the ibt does not represent fleet at HP, only mechanic and related, that would be the TWU who represents fleet at HP.

And to wings, the two people that I know of from the fleet side from PHL were not AGCs who were scared of the PHL catering issue.

And Wings, when are you going to finally comprehend your fellow fleet service brothers and sisters ratified the company's final offer, they knew what would happen and what their choices were. Majority rules in the democracy and everyone has to live with it.

The company is the one who did it to you, not the IAM.

But hey you all love the company and blame the union for everything that has happened.

Wake up and get a does of reality.

I guess you forgot that you got 200% back on the paycuts from the concessions in 1992?

I all ready reminded you once on that fact.

Second you are the one who needs help, you are gone, have no dog in this fight.

Third the ibt does not represent fleet at HP, only mechanic and related, that would be the TWU who represents fleet at HP.

And to wings, the two people that I know of from the fleet side from PHL were not AGCs who were scared of the PHL catering issue.

And Wings, when are you going to finally comprehend your fellow fleet service brothers and sisters ratified the company's final offer, they knew what would happen and what their choices were. Majority rules in the democracy and everyone has to live with it.

The company is the one who did it to you, not the IAM.

But hey you all love the company and blame the union for everything that has happened.

Wake up and get a does of reality.

What I remember 700 is the FACT I am out on my butt while the IAM fat cats that were there are either retired or still sucking on union dues from employees making a lot less and paying a lot more for healthcare. Any union or even a NONUNION could have received the same results that the IAM charged me with via dues for results that put me and MANY others on the outside looking in. IAM my A_Z_Z

You blame the membership all the time and post your facts while people like Mr. Fried Burger tell us all how great a thing it is that TIMCO is taking over what USED to be owned by the IAM. This is the kind of morons you worship, people with French fries for brains.

I have had my dose of reality which was the loss of my Job. Another dose of reality, is that the IAM Sucks, and is NOT for the membership...Unless you are in the AGC's or reps station that is. Lets review the word "Solidarity" once again. Please tell me what it means, as I am very confused about this word. I thought that it meant to stick together, not to Stick it to one another. My "Fellow Brothers" are a bunch of self centered Scum Bags for allowing 3/4 of the system to be outsourced. As I said before, the catering people could have kept jobs in Fleet if their function was eliminated WITHOUT having to relocate. They kept catering, and continue to hire F/T people off the street to fill vacant fleet positions in these cities. You can rant for the IAM until you are Blue in the face, and you will not change my opinion of the IAM, or that of anyone else who "Took one on the Chin" for their "Brothers". :shock:

On another note, I got everthing back in 92 as well Without belonging to the Useless IAM. I could have gone thru 3 rounds of concessions followed by the loss of my job without the help of the IAM. And silly me, I paid dues to lose everything THINKING that I had some protection with a Union....What a Friggen Joke that turned out to be!!

I have to disagree, maybe 25% of what is in the final offer was improved after the company gave the first final offer to the committee.

The M&R committee was at CCY till after midnight that day.

Ask your reps, they will answer your questions.

And I am a dues paying member.
You didn't address these issues 700. Only the facts please.

The company would not offer to keep work in pit just out of the goodness of their hearts. What did the rest of the membership LOSE for the intersests of pit thru the actions of bill and frank?? The split in the negotiating committee hurt the members, and that is not how a union should operate. We (the dues paying members) will never know the whole truth.

I am not fleet service, but I did hear there was a disagreement amongst the PHL reps and the rest of the committee in regard to catering.

Since you are not Ramp, why don't you stay out of our business and tend to your own. Our pot is already stirred up enough. We don't need your two cents after two cents. Stick with your own union and classification and we'll stick to ours.

Since you are not Ramp, why don't you stay out of our business and tend to your own. Our pot is already stirred up enough. We don't need your two cents after two cents. Stick with your own union and classification and we'll stick to ours.
He (700)can't stop himself, he is ADDICTED to this web site. The stats speak for themselves. :shock: Get a life!!! ;)

Total Cumulative Posts 7,807
( 10.3 posts per day / 2.43% of total forum posts )
Most active in US Airways
( 7526 posts / 98% of this member's active posts )

wonder if 700uw can explain why BDL and PVD were added to the list of class 1 cities for the fleet service? something comes to my mind that it was added to help add insult to the injury in allowing the folks in the class 2 cities to the streets.

What I remember 700 is the FACT I am out on my butt while the IAM fat cats that were there are either retired or still sucking on union dues from employees making a lot less and paying a lot more for healthcare. Any union or even a NONUNION could have received the same results that the IAM charged me with via dues for results that put me and MANY others on the outside looking in. IAM my A_Z_Z

You blame the membership all the time and post your facts while people like Mr. Fried Burger tell us all how great a thing it is that TIMCO is taking over what USED to be owned by the IAM. This is the kind of morons you worship, people with French fries for brains.
Why dont you tell the truth?

You retired, you left on your own, you were not laid-off.

Kinda of convenient how you forget to tell people that.

I don't worship anyone, and are you not mature enough that you cant call people by their right name and not post insults all the time?

You were warned! Stop the personal attacks or you will have plenty of time for personal reflection.

They were added becasue this gave the Company 60% of the eligible voters in Class 1 Stations. The vote was over before the first ballot was cast. Some stations even voted days before others, and the Company along with the IAM knew the results before most of the Class 2 stations even voted. This voting process was Doomed from the start. The IAM gave the Company its blessing with thier 11th hour changes to the proposal that eliminated the MLE classification, and added PVD & BDL to the class 1 list.
What a Union we had representing us, HUH...
It has never been a well kept secret that the IAM has been in bed with the Company for years. :down:

The union is as only strong as its members, what have you done to make things better for yourself and your coworkers?