TWU merger update [fleet service]

I hope the airline workers TWA spoke person is better than that TWA fool in NYC. He couldn't even speak english! A bit off topic but I find it ironic that the unions out west hire illegal aliens to do thier piciting for $10 and hour becuase there own people won't show up (becuase they are all to busy working and making good money!)

All FSA's that were furloughed from class II stations this year should sign TWU cards unless the IAM cares enough for us to restore our wage seniority by a certain date.

What this date is I personally don't know. Is there a tentative date for the IAM vs TWU runoff?

All FSA's that were furloughed from class II stations this year should sign TWU cards unless the IAM cares enough for us to restore our wage seniority by a certain date.

What this date is I personally don't know. Is there a tentative date for the IAM vs TWU runoff?
What good will this due to sign a card when you are already
gone?

how can furloughed agents in the class 2 cities get the cards, even those in the cities working for Piedmont? I have a few coworkers asking about the cards.

What good will this due to sign a card when you are already
gone?
Gone, but we are still on the roster for 4 years. A lot can happen in that timeframe, and it can't hurt to try to make a difference. At this point, it can't do any harm as you are already at "Rock Botom". If there will ever be a chance to make a difference, now is the time. For all of those that have been betrayed by the IAM, we would love to see them get the Boot just for self satisfaction if nothing else. The IAM has done NOTHING for us in the past 4 years, and they certainly are of no use to any of us now either!!! I am still waiting for some type of a card that was promised to us after furlough that would waive any new Membership fees if we joined another Union in the future. :down:

the worst part is is that the IAM knew how to play right into mgmt's hands and they sure did. in the worst way possible. They darn well knew and now they are running scared!

Authorization card update; Systemwide a few hundred cards have now been signed in only a couple weeks.

The TWU will need more authorization cards to force an election. CLT is signing the most.

To PHL: The TWU needs at least one person [female or male],who can't be intimidated, to take care of a card drive in PHL. I myself won't have any problem coming to PHL to get this done if there is someone who will step up and start a card drive there. I would even love to debate Armedio, Chandlee, Flynn, and their dogs too in front of you guys so all the facts can come out and the IAM rhetoric can be shown. They have nothing to stand on except hanging their hats on intimidation tactics which don't work with some of us. Contact me by
email at: [email protected]

To PIT: The TWU needs someone in PIT to start a card drive ANd/OR get a list of workers who are now working for other carriers in PIT, including MDA.

To CLT: Keep up the good card drive. Even if PIT or PHL has difficulty with a drive, the TWU is getting cards from alot of other stations to help the TWU reach the number they need to cover 7,550 eligible [should be able to get the numbers even lower].

Let's get this done before Mid January.

regards,

Tim Nelson

I recall several meetings that you attempted to "Debate"
Tony Armedio and the end result was a no contest !!

Fact is Tony is a good strong union leader who's
integrity should never be called in question.

He has always represented his Phl employees as well as the
rest of the system.put the blame where it belongs on the
poor management in this company

What is your Motive in the IAM bashing?
I know you prostituted yourself to any union that has
promised you a job before, then when you are told no
you begin the bashing of that union.
Should we ask the Teamsters for proof of this?
Then when you can't buy a position you create your own union and make yourself interim President

Question is what did the TWU promise you??

Fact is Tony is a good strong union leader who's
integrity should never be called in question.
Dude,
I don't know what your putting in your coffee in the morning but wake up and smell it first! Tony a good strong leader? Judas got 30 pieces of silver Tony got 100,000 a year! I can hear him now saying I should have Chandlee's job! when he was appointed to the position years ago. He has only thought about his own advancement. He sold out the class 2 cities to advance his own personel goals he would follow Canale party line only to secure his own monetary needs while selling out you the rest of Fleet Service.
In most cases you can't tell him from the management.

IAMPOSAGC

Back