Unionization

Hey Brown

Get your law degree yet?

The IAM was bound to bring it for a vote, as they had to vote on the final offer and to strike or not.

Get your money back from the diploma factory.

Robbed, you ratified the CBA, therefore a strike was a moot point and you did not get a strike vote systemwide. 66 2/3% did not vote for a strike.

You are free to go on strike if the company abrogates your CBA in bankruptcy and AMFA was all ready on strike before NW filed chapter 11.
well I will say that the ones in the hub voted for it. I am not surprised that the 2/3s didtn vote for strike as we were told the exact opposite. thanks though for the better explanation. As for AMFA, I thought NWA was in CH11 before which was same time DAL went in? or was it in september and AMFA went on strike in Aug?

You are right - I do hate the IAM - with a passion and will make it goal to rid this airline of them - if not now then in the near future. I had 5 years of the IAM so I speak with some experience when I talk against them. Teamsters is the better way to go if you want a future for you and your family.

Once again you do not answer the question with specifics and facts as it relates to US Airways.

And guess what when the ibt represented the ramp at US Airways at BOS, BUF, PIT and PHL they were the lowest paid in the system.

Why do you think they were voted out with the merger?

The non-union stations made more money then the union stations, how could the ibt let that happen?

Once again baseless facts and you ignore questions poised to you.

ibt=total outsource of heavy maintenance overhaul, ie. CO, UP, HP and and majority outsourced at WN when ibt was on the property, gee why were they voted out? The wage was industry leading, guess it is all about the lack of scope language, now isnt it?

Glad to see you once again ignored what the ibt did to the CSRs and RES and how the ibt represented fleet service at BOS, BUF, PHL and PIT were the four LOWEST PAID stations on US Air property, no wonder why they were DECERTIFIED, it took the IAM to fix the ibt's mess.

Guess the full-time ibt job is floating away.

What full time IBT job - once again you are so far from the truth, Oh thats right IAM leadership doesn't deal with truth. I have not read the res agreement, you see I am a mechanic - something again you have not done.

And you constantly fail to address the fact that the IAM has started the outsourcing in the east - got news for you, Dougie plans to increase that.

Sorry the company, not the IAM started outsourcing, unlike the ibt CBAs in the industry, keep dodging!

By the way, since Dougie has been here, more work has been brought in on the east side, gee, why has the east done more work and not the west?

Once again, don't let the facts get in your way!

Funny, then why are all the East 737s done in-house now?

Why has PIT been doing 757 checks?

Dougie and Al can say what they want, but our east scope language has been tested and IAM has prevailed, in case you did not know arbitration is precedent setting.

Dougie and Al can say what they want, but our east scope language has been tested and IAM has prevailed, in case you did not know arbitration is precedent setting.
IAM has prevailed??????
In what way? To sell out outstations and then sell out as you boys in the east say, MAIN stations. :down:
MAIN is all members all stations. :up:
Now 700uw it is sat night and I have to go out to a show with my wife, So I will let you spew IAM BS all night, Just remember some of us can read and understand English and we do not have the IAM plugged in all of our open holes. :up: LOL

Have a REAL LIFE WITH THE IBT GOOD NIGHT!!!! :lol:

IAM has prevailed??????
In what way? To sell out outstations and then sell out as you boys in the east say, MAIN stations. :down:
MAIN is all members all stations. :up:
Now 700uw it is sat night and I have to go out to a show with my wife, So I will let you spew IAM BS all night, Just remember some of us can read and understand English and we do not have the IAM plugged in all of our open holes. :up: LOL

Have a REAL LIFE WITH THE IBT GOOD NIGHT!!!! :lol:
AND FOR THE SHORT MAN TONY HAVE A NICE IBT DAY BACK EAST! :rolleyes:

I have asked this question before and in typicaL IAM fashion they ignore it! How many mechanics were recalled to PIT or jobs added in PIT when they brought that check back! I also understand they are working seats in PIT and again I ask how many jobs have come back to PIT, according to the bids none for overhaul! Don't let the facts get in your way!

Latest posts