Unionization

Once again you are posting misinformation, more work will becoming in-house once there is a transition agreement as your former HP A320s and 737s will be overhauled by US instead of Aeroman and Timco.

By the way the IAM does not outsource, US Airways and HP do.

How can you be so wrong once again?

By the way the headcount in CLT in the past year has gone up, not down.

Keep trying and don't let the facts get in your way.

By the way, what is the ibt going to do at Comair since the F/A CBA was just abrogated?
With that statement........how would any union bring work back in house?? It would have to be the company, right??

The CBAs control what is done in-house and what is outsourced, the IAM/US CBA lists exceptions to the scope, all A320 family A/C must be done in-house and 50% of the 737s, currently the company is doing all the 737 work in-house.

The IAM M&R are NOT negotiating a transition agreement, and even if they were, you don't let a grievance stand in the way of making improvements, you make improvements and keep the grievance going.

Last time I checked the members ratified the hosing, they were too scared to take the company on, I voted "NO" the final offer and "YES" to strike, can you say the same?

The IAM M&R are NOT negotiating a transition agreement, and even if they were, you don't let a grievance stand in the way of making improvements, you make improvements and keep the grievance going.

Last time I checked the members ratified the hosing, they were too scared to take the company on, I voted "NO" the final offer and "YES" to strike, can you say the same?
The members had a chance to ratify it because the wimpish IAM brought it back to vote on :shock: :shock: :shock:
TWICE ;)

The hell with any transition agreement. Settle the "SNAP BACK" griveance.
Even if the iam won the griveance they would bargin it away before you ever saw any of it. They always give away the griveances at contract time! It's all about keeping the dues money coming in. The End

hey 700uw, that was how we as fleet did it each time and yet we still got the hosing. Why couldnt they strike when they had the strike authorization--according to the union reps in phl local 1776? or can they actually go on strike during the ch11? I know amfa did at NWA but I am just curious

Hey Brown

Get your law degree yet?

The IAM was bound to bring it for a vote, as they had to vote on the final offer and to strike or not.

Get your money back from the diploma factory.

Robbed, you ratified the CBA, therefore a strike was a moot point and you did not get a strike vote systemwide. 66 2/3% did not vote for a strike.

You are free to go on strike if the company abrogates your CBA in bankruptcy and AMFA was all ready on strike before NW filed chapter 11.

Lets see why did the ibt sellout the agents?

Why did they let the cwa give up the change of control grievance?

Why did they ibt not get the HP agents the same pay levels as their counterparts at US instead of a graduated scale?

Your hatred is blinding you from reality.

Guess that cush ibt job is slowly fading.

700UW is right,the IAM did what they had to do like it or not. We survived and yes he is right work all over our system is waiting to come back in house, it is in the works and is waiting on this vote. If the teamsters win GOD help us. Remember people we are licking our bloody little paws but thanks to A/W there is a new mentality here and the people out west please look at the whole picture it's time to move forward. I hear alot and see alot and these are the facts. Reguardless of the final vote results it will be a pleasure to team up with you A/W people and kick some butt.

700UW is right,the IAM did what they had to do like it or not. We survived and yes he is right work all over our system is waiting to come back in house, it is in the works and is waiting on this vote. If the teamsters win GOD help us. Remember people we are licking our bloody little paws but thanks to A/W there is a new mentality here and the people out west please look at the whole picture it's time to move forward. I hear alot and see alot and these are the facts. Reguardless of the final vote results it will be a pleasure to team up with you A/W people and kick some butt.
Must be another stock clerk. God help you if the IBT wins???. Yeah thats true who wants a contract like UPS or Southwest (the IBT was the bargaining unit with them)The reason the work is piling up to come back is that your wages are about the same as a third party maintenance wage. That is really something to be proud of????

700 You lied AGAIN, the IAM did not have to bring that contract back a second time. YOU are a complete liar period.

here...here.... :up: