Us Airways, Attendants Reportedly Near Pact

if theyre close to a deal, i wonder if they are going to have a similar buyout like the cwa? also i wonder if the iam will go for a deal similar to that?

USA320Pilot said:
Why be surpirsed when I told you Sunday morning the parties were close to a TA?

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="227205"][/post]​

Well.......because you're usually wrong about EVERYTHING! But heck, don't let the facts get in your way.

No Regards,

Fly

BaseballSickness.jpg

Can we please keep this thread on topic? Don't even entertain the whole USAwhocareswhatyouflyPilot...don't you see it only feeds the already over-inflated ego?

There's a lot more important issues lying in wait here...

I, for one, am just dying to see what would make AFA "leadership" (paging Ms. Xidas) suddenly back down from their/her always hard-line stance. Can't wait to see what this T/A contains...and see how badly everyone (except for the most Senior) will be screwed...

robbedagain said:
if theyre close to a deal, i wonder if they are going to have a similar buyout like the cwa? also i wonder if the iam will go for a deal similar to that?
[post="227247"][/post]​

If I were a betting man, I would bet you if afa gets a $15-20,000 buyout, there will be a line from CCY to CLT waiting to cash in. Many senior mamas are looking for a bone and 20K is alot tastier than 8k. They won't leave FAST enough for recalls. But thats just my take. :)

firstamendment said:
If I were a betting man, I would bet you if afa gets a $15-20,000 buyout, there will be a line from CCY to CLT waiting to cash in. Many senior mamas are looking for a bone and 20K is alot tastier than 8k. They won't leave FAST enough for recalls. But thats just my take. :)
[post="227344"][/post]​
:) Yeah I pretty much agree with your assessment. Lots of senior poeople itchin to go. Lets hope this TA is something everyone can live with.Hoping for the best!

flyguy121 said:
Can we please keep this thread on topic? Don't even entertain the whole USAwhocareswhatyouflyPilot...don't you see it only feeds the already over-inflated ego?

There's a lot more important issues lying in wait here...

I, for one, am just dying to see what would make AFA "leadership" (paging Ms. Xidas) suddenly back down from their/her always hard-line stance. Can't wait to see what this T/A contains...and see how badly everyone (except for the most Senior) will be screwed...
[post="227292"][/post]​
Who said Teddy is backing down? If and when we get a T/A, it will certainly be better than what the company wants to impose on us.

MAABoss said:
Who said Teddy is backing down? If and when we get a T/A, it will certainly be better than what the company wants to impose on us.
[post="227348"][/post]​
maybe it the responsibilty to the membership....duh..... :eek:
If and when we get a T/A, it will certainly be better than what the company wants to impose on us.
better is a mighty big word....
don't count your chickens.... :unsure:

700UW-

Teddy is on the negotiating committee. There was a vacant seat on the team and it was filled by Teddy she became MEC Elect and unseated Perry.

Your information is not correct.

Perry is still leading negotiations, his term is not over until the end of the year. Then Teddy will assume the MEC Presidency.

Better go check your information

airboi, unless perry has left eary, his term hasnt expired however there may have been a seat come open

Back