Us Airways, 2005 By Teddy Xidas

EyeInTheSky said:
This is an excellent column. WTG, Teddy!
See Article
[post="234262"][/post]​

Phantom Fixer said:
I'm not 100% sure about USAirways surviving in 2005?..but the crux of the post sure reminds me a lot of the Piedmont spirit and approach to things , but we all know thats not going to happen at U by its own choosing.
Maybe the old Piedmont way of doing things is needed here...
Anywho..Great post Ms. Xidas....:blink:
[post="234316"][/post]​

Dog Wonder said:
This editorial is common sense. Common sense scares the hell out of people who never had it.
[post="234446"][/post]​

I don't always agree 100% with Teddy; but I must admit she's dead on on this one. Great article Teddy!!!
And wouldn't it be great if the Piedmont spirit and approach to things would return in 2005?
Good luck, best wishes, and God Bless to all in the weeks and months ahead.

The Lazarusman
FSA Lead
USAirways DFW

That's right leadership starts at the top and it also starts at the top of the unions. US Airways management has made alot of mistakes and they need to get their house in order and once again BOTH sides need to stop the insults and work with each other. If your in a bad marraige and one side doesn't want to make up or keeps goating the other the marriage will never get fixed.

jcw,

If unions could share in running the company's operation, then the responsibility would be shared..... then your post would make some sense there "Ace".

The Flight Attendants could not have selected a better leader than Ms. Xidas. Even though their latest contract is not lined with gold no one could have done better than Teddy. I hold her in very high regard and think her loyalty and dedication to her members (and even U) is unmatched. She is extremely intelligent and I for one can not say enough about her. Happy New Year Teddy! Thanks for doing what you do.

deano said:
Accolades are fine but lets not get fanatical :p
[post="234554"][/post]​

Ok Curt,

I see those horns appearing, you trouble maker YOU!! :lol:

Seriously, Teddy is right on with regards to her article. I am happy to have her on our side. 'nough said. :)