US Airways CEO hints more airline consolidation may be ahead

Once again he has been to the board and posted on another thread and still avoids this topic at hand.

Bring it to the top.

Since you constantly insist that others answer your questions or face your ridicule for not answering, turnabout should be fair play. So a couple of simple questions.....

1 - Did you write these words:

"As for ALPA being able to stop any of this, the only way is to
capitulate and give the company far in excess of $295 million a year
as stipulated in the latest company "proposal"."

2 - If you did (as we both know to be true), do I have your permission to post the entire text of the message that included those words - including "signature". Then everyone can decide whether those words were "sarcastic" or not.

I'm going to work early, so I'll eagerly await your reply when I return.

Jim

Get your answer yet?

It's not as if the poster can't see it--I think someone else was correct in the assesment of "hit and run" tactics.

The silence is deafening.

USA320 is likely conferring with the Merger Committee on how many furloughed pilots will need to be stapled to the bottom of the merged list to allow him to remain captain.

I saw him at an MEC meeting once, running in fear when a member of his "RC4" approached him.

Back to the top it is!

USA320 is likely conferring with the Merger Committee on how many furloughed pilots will need to be stapled to the bottom of the merged list to allow him to remain captain.

I saw him at an MEC meeting once, running in fear when a member of his "RC4" approached him.

Back to the top it is!

Expect a PM demanding name and # in short order.

"USA320 is likely conferring with the Merger Committee on how many furloughed pilots will need to be stapled to the bottom of the merged list to allow him to remain captain."

USA320, simply, is not a player in the business of the current U MEC or it's pilot group. Greeter (and I know you are joking)

BoeingBoy:

Still no word from the illustrious captain? And are you surprised?

BTW, I figured it was my turn to bring this thread back to the top of the list!

Lark posted BoeingBoy’s comments in another thread and I responded.

What I find interesting when thinking about character is that my comments made on a private message board that is password protected, which BoeingBoy posted in a public forum without my permission and may be an ALPA violation, were made "tongue in cheek."

These sarcastic comments were made to illustrate the destructive nature of the RC4 because they were on a path to obtain a TA greater than the company's "ask".

Everybody knows I agreed with the ALPA president, every ALPA financial and legal advisor, every MEC officer and 2/3 of the MEC to limit the damages of LOA 93 versus the partial comments linked to me by BoeingBoy's continued misrepresentation.

Finally, the ALPA EIS Committee purges the message board and although I no longer participate in that forum, I suspect the comments were still not on the message board and BoeingBoy obtained them from an archive.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Latest posts

Back