US Airways Flight Attendant Celebrates Golden Anniversary With 50 Years of Service

2clippedwings

Veteran
Dec 24, 2002
PIT deportee
www.usaviation.com
Bette's system seniority is Nov 4, 1957. She's #1-not only on the flight attendant seniority list but also for leading by example.
Congratulations Bette! :up:

DCA Eline-
Celebrating 50 Years of Flying

It was 50 years ago that one of our own began her flying career and it is time to celebrate this milestone. Betty Nash will be completing 50 years of flying this November and we want to take a few moments to honor her half century of service. Her dedication and professionalism have remained the same over these many years. Although Bette's history is rich and long, she treats each day as though it is a new one. She is truly a diamond that shines bright.

Please join us at 11:00, November 1st to welcome her aircraft to the gate with a reception to follow in the DCA crew room.

If you have any questions please contact the DCA Inflight Office.

We hope to see you there,

Congradulations Bette. It has been a pleasure to work with you. You are a true credit to the job and the company. I wish you all the best and would like to say thank you for all your hard work. :up:

Congrats Betty! I hope you enjoy your reception. Please feel free to voice your opinions to Dougie, as I am sure he will be there. I wonder if there will be a party for our #1 on the West side before our contracts are settled, seeing as they will be 1000 and something!!! :lol:

What ever happened to that like 70 year old blondish/white haired FA. CLT based, with huge glasses? Little tiny old later, she was a trip.