US Airways Flight Attendant Celebrates Golden Anniversary With 50 Years of Service

Think she will take the buyout? :lol: :lol:

LOL. I doubt it. But, I have to wonder why she is DCA based doing IND turns with 50 years seniority. I would be in PHL holding CSD on the 330 to Europe -- or China, eventually. Hmmm, on second thought -- she is doing an IND turn for 5 hours and the trip ends at 11 am. I guess that isn't too bad afteralll.

She's got to be in her 70's. At this point in life, she's probably "been there, done that" enough times to not really care for the long haul routes. I would imagine she has such a schedule that lets her be home almost every night and enjoy every weekend and holiday off. Good for her!

She's got to be in her 70's. At this point in life, she's probably "been there, done that" enough times to not really care for the long haul routes. I would imagine she has such a schedule that lets her be home almost every night and enjoy every weekend and holiday off. Good for her!

True, and Europe flights can be a lot of hard work with too short a layover. Now, if they still had AUA, BGI, and STX layovers -- that would surely be the place I would want to be.

Am dying for some pics on this! I heard the New York Times was covering the story, so maybe something will be in tomorrow's edition.

Flight #954 has been cancelled did she make it to the celebration? Or did she jump on the UA flight and take the metro to DCA?

Flight #954 has been cancelled did she make it to the celebration? Or did she jump on the UA flight and take the metro to DCA?

Looks like it was a DCA-IND-DCA r/t 0645 dept from DCA with both legs CXLD due to Eqp Bal according to DECS. Sounds like a real shame, anbody who was their got more info ?

And if Betty reads this a big congrats and warm best whishes from all in LGA !

Cheers

LGA777

Bette - According to earlier posts you do not read this web site - which is probably why you are still smiling after all these years. This is the downer website of the industry. However, Congrats - you are someone I would love to mentor me as I start year 22 as a flight attendant. The secret to success in this job is loving it - which 99% of those of us do. I sincerely hope that one day I can fly with you. It would be the highlight of my career.

NOW DID SHE DO THIS ON PURPOSE:

nash.jpg

NOTICE HER HAND

Latest posts