US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone 8 hours and come back to the usual MM nonsense. Here's a clue MM (wouldn't want you to be without one) - any merger with AA will either be coincidental with AA's exit from bankruptcy (ref. US/HP, Republic/F9) or on AA's terms after it emerges from bankruptcy. Your dream of a merger while AA is in bankruptcy is just that - a delusional dream. "Why can't I ever be right" I suspect you're thinking and it's simple. The last step of bankruptcy prior to exit is approval of the POR by the creditors (no, wrong again - not just the UCC). Whether that POR calls for a merger with US or not, the next step is bankruptcy exit. No time for your dream of merging while AA is in bankruptcy.

Really MM...the COC again. You got so much out of it in the last merger...oops, no you didn't did you??? While slightly inconvenient, Parker is perfectly capable of evading the CoC and denying AA's top management and huge payday if he's able to get his POR approved. A small paragraph in that POR saying that AA execs won't get any stock in the new company is all it takes. The only inconvenience is that US would need to be the surviving company so the day after the merger officially happens Parker changes the name of the holding company from US Airways Group to AMR - the CoC isn't worth the paper it written on... :lol:

Zone and MM:

You're both wrong about being able to tie anything up for 7 years. What's your plan if USAPA appeals to the 9th and they decline to hear the case? File a writ with SCOTUS? And if they refuse to hear the case? You could be done a few months after Silver rules... :lol: Just look at the last trip to the 9th - 2 months from filing to ruling. Another 2-3 months for SCOTUS. You both forgot a small detail - you have to get a hearing to drag it out longer. Since the DJ is basically a contract law case and the 9th would rule on points of law, they would most likely not even hear the case.

Jim

Hey clowns have you seen the apa's cb&l's regarding seniority? You should become familiar, as the framework calls for a single contract in place before any sli talks can take place.

Hey clowns have you seen the apa's cb&l's regarding seniority? You should become familiar, as the framework calls for a single contract in place before any sli talks can take place.

Hmmm. Do another union's c&bl's means anything under MB?

Q. When can we expect the new crew room in CLT?

A. We are still awaiting a few financial approvals for a new crew room in CLT and therefore we are in the very beginning stages. Barring any unforeseen issues with our financial approvals or major structural issues, we expect the crew room to be available later this year.

Ya know what this means?

It means Move2CLT is going to have to get along without the country club lifestyle s/he has enjoyed at the PHX crewroom.

I don't know about you but the EAST has "SCOPE", YOUR FUD comments are hilarious, our COC have already been called into play, Your NIC is DOA and so is the PHX HUB and employment if this deal goes thru, but it won't!

CoC?

Ok, which rep is feeding you? Only PHL and CLT think CoC is in play so I'm wondering if it's Spike. Is it McKee?

Tell me MM, does my avatar look familiar to you?

USAPA President's Message: May 4, 2012

Fellow Pilots,

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. There is no certainty in the results of the American Airlines bankruptcy proceedings, but we have taken our initial steps and will be prepared for every contingency. Part of that preparation is to ensure that USAPA is represented as one cohesive group. That is why, on my first day in office, the day the possibility of a merger was made public, I appointed the following Phoenix-based pilots to USAPA committees. David Braid - Chairman, Membership Services; Jeff Koontz - Vice Chairman, Grievance;Andy Hunt - Ballot Certification, John DeVicq - Business Intelligence; Patrick O'Neill - Scope Monitoring; and Ken Holmes - UOM.

In accordance with the USAPA Constitution and Bylaws, the ultimate decision to support or reject a new CBA produced through cooperative negotiations with USAPA and APA for the New American Airlines will be up to you through membership ratification. It is imperative that we are all represented and all very much informed. That is why, today, I am appointing Phoenix-based pilot Mark Burdick to our Negotiating Advisory Committee. Mark has been a member of our NAC in the past and we look forward to his support once again.

It seems to be consequential, that if you begin your journey of a thousand miles West from Charlotte, or journey a thousand miles East from Phoenix, your paths will intersect very near Dallas. We need not meander or wander about, but need to travel toward our destination with a common resolve. The proposed merger presents many opportunities but just as many challenges. We can only meet those challenges together, and the appointments I have made to date will go a long way to presenting a united front in the weeks and months ahead.

Fortunately we do. Good news in the Leonidas meeting today, finances are good. I also got the impression from the attorneys that they are in this for the long haul, regardless. You guys can keep urinating into the wind. I'll just stand upwind to avoid the spray.
I'm sure like all lawyers they are in in for the long haul.....as long as they are getting paid.

USAPA President's Message: May 4, 2012

Fellow Pilots,

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. There is no certainty in the results of the American Airlines bankruptcy proceedings, but we have taken our initial steps and will be prepared for every contingency. Part of that preparation is to ensure that USAPA is represented as one cohesive group. That is why, on my first day in office, the day the possibility of a merger was made public, I appointed the following Phoenix-based pilots to USAPA committees. David Braid - Chairman, Membership Services; Jeff Koontz - Vice Chairman, Grievance;Andy Hunt - Ballot Certification, John DeVicq - Business Intelligence; Patrick O'Neill - Scope Monitoring; and Ken Holmes - UOM.

In accordance with the USAPA Constitution and Bylaws, the ultimate decision to support or reject a new CBA produced through cooperative negotiations with USAPA and APA for the New American Airlines will be up to you through membership ratification. It is imperative that we are all represented and all very much informed. That is why, today, I am appointing Phoenix-based pilot Mark Burdick to our Negotiating Advisory Committee. Mark has been a member of our NAC in the past and we look forward to his support once again.

It seems to be consequential, that if you begin your journey of a thousand miles West from Charlotte, or journey a thousand miles East from Phoenix, your paths will intersect very near Dallas. We need not meander or wander about, but need to travel toward our destination with a common resolve. The proposed merger presents many opportunities but just as many challenges. We can only meet those challenges together, and the appointments I have made to date will go a long way to presenting a united front in the weeks and months ahead.
All this is is an attempt to show Parker and false united front. As before, the west has no intention of going along for this ride.

I heard McKee was holding court in CLT promising the CoC was a 99% chance go and that PBS was off the table.

I can't wait for this to come crashing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back