US Pilots Labor Thread 3/11-3/18 OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're two simple questions have no relevancy.

Your years came at US Airways, mine at AWA so its apples and oranges.

"no relevancy"? = Is that why you couldn't simply answer them? I see.

The entitlement mentality at it's very finest. Instead of accepting even the slightest responsibility, overt and obvious greed's "justified" by deflection via supposed "apples and oranges", while, on ANY moral basis; a year worked and lived can be directly and reasonably equated to a year worked and lived by anyone else, unless we presume ourselves immortal or otherwise very "special" indeed. I'd advise against maintaining that entitlement nonsense throughout anyone's life, but all have to make their own choiices I suppose.

You write “regardless of their actual deeds or accomplishments?â€￾ What does that have to do with this case?

I've no need for any "closer read" of your postings, now or in any future time. You stated that if those two are men of "integrity", that they wouldn't lend themselves to testifying in this case. You've clearly some difficulty processing the "actual deeds or accomplishments" concept?, OK =I submit that actual deeds, perfomed very well indeed, and under the truest type of test in what life and circumstances sometimes afford, completely give the lie to your patronizing and utterly childish BS. "Integrity" is doing the right things when things aren't at all goiing "right" and regardless of potential cost to one's self, a lesson you would do well to someday learn. Smarmy, arrogant BS hardly affords ANYONE the slightest bit of even imaginable "Integrity".,,regardless of how many times it's perversely shouted as some adolescent slogan. Fantasizing about self=ascribed "Integrity" is one thing. Demonstrating actual class and integrity's entirely different.

As for your "What does that have to do with the case?" I'd further submit that, for the sake of your west's, and I quote "Righteous Position"...you had certainly better hope that it has nothing at all to do with any case, After all; aren't these among the people you feel your 11 years should be worth 21 or more of theirs?..and you imagine that you've so much more "Integrity" than? ;) It'd be interesting to see what jurors might think on that score, should any of this be admissable in any way.

The entitlement mentality at it's very finest. Instead of accepting even the slightest responsibility, overt and obvious greed's "justified" by deflection via supposed "apples and oranges", while, on ANY moral basis; a year worked and lived can be directly and reasonably equated to a year worked and lived by anyone else, unless we presume ourselves immortal or otherwise very "special" indeed. I'd advise against maintaining that entitlement nonsense throughout anyone's life, but all have to make their own choiices I suppose.
Unlike your writing style, your logic is an oversimplification of a complex process. You think because you worked so many years at Airways that you're entitled to higher position on the integrated list just because you've been around.

You completely fail to take into account the fact that I had attained a certain seniority level at my airline and the fact that you would have been on the street long before I possibly would have had this merger not happened.

And I think you and I both know how "a year worked and lived can be directly and reasonably equated to a year worked and lived by anyone else" would have gone over at your next airline gig when trying to explain why you shouldn't start at the bottom again.

Sorry, nice try. But this merger produced a new airline and a new list. Your time counts for very little.

"Integrity" is doing the right things when things aren't at all goiing "right" and regardless of potential cost to one's self, a lesson you would do well to someday learn. Smarmy, arrogant BS hardly affords ANYONE the slightest bit of even imaginable "Integrity".,,regardless of how many times it's perversely shouted as some adolescent slogan. Fantasizing about self=ascribed "Integrity" is one thing. Demonstrating actual class and integrity's entirely different.
You should start heeding your own advice.

Unlike your writing style, your logic is an oversimplification of a complex process.................................
Your time counts for very little.

"Your time counts for very little". While your very little time counts for everything. Thank you. See?....There really isn't anything at all complex within any such thought processes. ;)

I say again - no relevance. And Wake seems to agree with me.

"This jury trial will only address the liability facts underlying

Plaintiffs’ class action
. An additional bench trial will adjudicate any injunction-specific

facts shortly thereafter, and any monetary relief owing to the named plaintiffs and/or the

class could be dealt with in subsequent proceedings."

"Your time counts for very little". Thank you. See?....There really isn't anything at all complex with such observations.
See, once again you fail to see the big picture. By looking at more than your time, you enter into other areas like slotting and relative seniority where the complexity of integration comes into play.

Your time at the old US Airways plays only a small, or very little, part in the integration.

I say again - no relevance.

Ok. And you offered your sage reflection for free?!

But what we really need to know is your prediction for the going price of tea in China next month.

Oh... "no relevance". :lol: This is like watching tennis. :lol:

I've no need for any "closer read" of your postings, now or in any future time. You stated that if those two are men of "integrity", that they wouldn't lend themselves to testifying in this case. You've clearly some difficulty processing the "actual deeds or accomplishments" concept?, OK =I submit that actual deeds, perfomed very well indeed, and under the truest type of test in what life and circumstances sometimes afford, completely give the lie to your patronizing and utterly childish BS. "Integrity" is doing the right things when things aren't at all goiing "right" and regardless of potential cost to one's self, a lesson you would do well to someday learn. Smarmy, arrogant BS hardly affords ANYONE the slightest bit of even imaginable "Integrity".,,regardless of how many times it's perversely shouted as some adolescent slogan. Fantasizing about self=ascribed "Integrity" is one thing. Demonstrating actual class and integrity's entirely different.

As for your "What does that have to do with the case?" I'd further submit that, for the sake of your west's, and I quote "Righteous Position"...you had certainly better hope that it has nothing at all to do with any case, After all; aren't these among the people you feel your 11 years should be worth 21 or more of theirs?..and you imagine that you've so much more "Integrity" than? ;) It'd be interesting to see what jurors might think on that score, should any of this be admissable in any way.
Your posts have become tiresome, insulting and repetitive. I believe that you are going to be extremely disappointed and surprised with the outcome and ruling in the DFR case. Trying to have an intelligent debate with you is a waste of time.

Something more entertaining will be to count how many insulting adjectives and phrases you can incorporate into your rambling posts.

Starting with this one. Six words and two insulting phrases. But only one smiley face. You have a nice day. I look forward to the impending east meltdown.

Your posts have become tiresome, insulting and repetitive. I believe that you are going to be extremely disappointed and surprised with the outcome and ruling in the DFR case. Trying to have an intelligent debate with you is a waste of time.

Something more entertaining will be to count how many insulting adjectives and phrases you can incorporate into your rambling posts.

How unoriginal. It appears you are just cutting and pasting from "Easthole" posts?! :lol:

Starting with this one. Six words and two insulting phrases. But only one smiley face. You have a nice day. I look forward to the impending east meltdown.

"I look forward to the impending east meltdown" A most charitable "thought" indeed, but I can certainly understand. That "meltdown" has been long overdue to happen, from ALL west accounts, for at least two years now. I'd suggest simply not reading any posts that trouble you in any way, and availing yourself of some fresh popcorn at the very least. if you've some need to take yourself and all this all-so-very-seriously...well..,just realize that it's not a universal affliction. I get stuck at the keyboard a lot for business reasons, and poking holes in west hot air balloons is merely a diversion. Nothing said around "here" is going to make any difference. Go out and enjoy your life. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back