US Pilots Labor Thread 3/18-3/25-MUST READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as the company being a party to the TA but not to this lawsuit.

I believe the Judge is sympathetic to the company's precarious financial position and will be reluctant to produce a remedy that places some sort of undue burden on the them as well. That said it will be interesting to see just how the company plays in all this. I believe the company is culpable too! They have despicably taken advantage of our disagreement and in my mind deserve any necessary financial burden that comes there way for us to straighten this out. As a matter of fact I believe Judge Wake even queried the counsel representing the company concerning the possibility that US Airways would have been facing certain costs if the nic was in place and functioning. So in the end, who knows... I'll be getting my popcorn ready though. It should prove very entertaining!

The company is culpable because they trotted out the Hemenway Letter and said if this goes on too long will use our legal rights out lined in this letter. Well it's gone on too long and the company has not used it legal rights so I must infer that the company is comfortable in its current position. Therefore Parker will sit on his hands and support separate contracts and a extended time line by doing nothing when in fact his has said legally he could do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.