US/UA Official Merger Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather we not merge if Parker isn’t in charge of the operation . Look at united’s balance sheet , their doing horrible and so we want to KEEP their current management ? Why ,so they can continue their current downward spiral ? It’s time to SHAKE THINGS UP , and for that united needs the new blood of parker and gang ..

A merger would be great , I can see a lot of benefits … but if united’s investors want to lose all of their hundreds of millions of dollars I won’t lose any sleep .. You don’t want the management team that will not only MAKE you more money but keep your current investment from going belly up ? FINE , our company US AIRWAYS has more than enough money to weather the storm , and a few years from now when your forced to close your doors we’ll just buy your routes and planes from the auction house ..

If you’re an investor for UNITED then I strongly suggest you tell your BOD that you want PARKER to lead it and not MR T …..

Freedom, I am so glad that you have ultimate access to the financials of UAL and US... Please tell us more. Your posts are so humorous... I would like for you to explain UALs balance sheet compared to US balance sheet, lets include hard Assets as well.. Us doesn't have near the assets UAL has, and that could be a good or bad thing.. but please explain, I would love to know more from your insider info...

Freedom, I am so glad that you have ultimate access to the financials of UAL and US... Please tell us more. Your posts are so humorous... I would like for you to explain UALs balance sheet compared to US balance sheet, lets include hard Assets as well.. Us doesn't have near the assets UAL has, and that could be a good or bad thing.. but please explain, I would love to know more from your insider info...

Major Dept Payments RENEGOTIATED To 2013!! How About UAL? Don't Go there With Who Has A Better Balance Sheet! :rolleyes:

UA renegotiated their debt last week and got approval from the lenders.

I'm getting tired of all these people trash talking us air, I work for us air, and I'm a damm good worker, and to hear people say no one would care if us air fell by the wayside, that pisses me off, I like my job, I need my job, I got bills too. You need to think about the people who would be affected if Us air disappeared. I wanna see no company disappear, every airline has their own problems, if you got a problem with us air, don't fly them, if you don't work for them or never flown them, don't talk trash.

USAirways Fleet Service Transition Agreement officially announced today...

Translation towards this merger = 7700 jobs handed to UA on a silver platter.

I'm getting tired of all these people trash talking us air, I work for us air, and I'm a damm good worker, and to hear people say no one would care if us air fell by the wayside, that pisses me off, I like my job, I need my job, I got bills too. You need to think about the people who would be affected if Us air disappeared. I wanna see no company disappear, every airline has their own problems, if you got a problem with us air, don't fly them, if you don't work for them or never flown them, don't talk trash.
I know how you feel <_< this airline is a big , embarrassing dysfunctional family sometimes but we are still, nevertheless, a family. We can talk smack all we want, but no one else can.

Here is yet another interpretation of the current situation, Note the UA BOD is supposed to meet today on the 2 matters.
http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/newsanalys...E&cm_ite=NA

I love this:

In most other ways, however, Lorenzo, who chose to fight his employees rather than his competitors, was Parker's opposite. In fact, in terms of employee relations, Parker communicates through charm offensives, often traveling to employee gatherings.

*puke*

They're probably gone anyway without a merger.

LAS is already headed the way of PIT (and SAN, and LAX, and SFO, and DAY, and BWI, and MIA, etc...)

How long before PHX follows?

Regional Airline, eh? That region being North America and Central America, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back