IAM Thread for the week of 2/19-2/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
jester,
before coming to clt . need to test your ramp skills a little. need you to answer a couple of easy questions

1. What do the following commodity codes stand for

a) BL
B. BO
c) BE
d) BI

2. How many people are required to do R/D

3. define the term zone loading.. or since HP didn't believe in that lets say online conx vs locals

now my friend if you can answer the above questions in the next 5mins. You have an open invitation to visit clt

if not , go back to sleep in the bagroom on your couch.....

Okay, what's the educational requirement of this job? A high school diploma?

What's the "skills" are involved in performing a fleet service job? Possess a valid drivers license? Clear a background check? Pass piss test? Have ability to read a bag tag from the bottom up? Be able to lift 75 pounds?

Could be in PIT they exceed the minimum requirements, because it is a place where they have found people who do.

When it was a job with a future it attracted a different kind of worker.

jester,
before coming to clt . need to test your ramp skills a little. need you to answer a couple of easy questions

1. What do the following commodity codes stand for

a) BL
B. BO
c) BE
d) BI

2. How many people are required to do R/D

3. define the term zone loading.. or since HP didn't believe in that lets say online conx vs locals

now my friend if you can answer the above questions in the next 5mins. You have an open invitation to visit clt

if not , go back to sleep in the bagroom on your couch.....

Last time get back on topic or it's going to be closed.

jester,
"Okay, what's the educational requirement of this job? A high school diploma?"

Obviously you can't even do that. What's a commodity code.. So yes I guess in your world it's not a very skilled job

you can't even load an airplane. By the way still waiting for the answers to the simple ramp quiz... Guess I was right

your clueless.. so go back to sleep and leave the discussions to the grown ups..

Ok that's enough. This one is closed & if anyone other than a moderator starts another thread it will be closed and time off given.
One of us will start another thread around the 27th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back