Voting Yes?

Ramp Rogue

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
When you vote YES, be prepared to stand tall and admit it when you find that the raise you thought you were getting isn't as profitable to you as you thought it would be.

Be prepared to understand how your 401k match that you no longer have, was financially more than the $40 you will receive per week after taxes from the raise you voted for.

Be prepared to get HOLIDAY PAY for four holidays instead of ten.

Be prepared to go from unlimited swaps, to a maximum of 26 every three months.

Be prepared to see 627 million dollars of profit sharing money to go back to USAirways. But you got your measly raise, so that makes it okay.

Or you can vote NO and send them back to the bargaining table and wait for the arbitration case to finish. Where we will win the arbitration and still be able to negotiate better things to come with a new t/a.

I have more to say on this matter but it's hard typing while angry about how anyone could have the gall to believe in the iam after how they have treated the USAir ramp over the years. One of the injustices they have done to us sums up the iam personality to a tee. They negotiated a paycut for the ramp, and the raised our dues! VOTE NO or expect more of the same from the I'm About Me union. Vote NO people, and send them back to the table!!!!!!!

Win you vote YES, be prepared to stand tall and admit it when you find that the raise you thought you were getting isn't as profitable to you as you thought it would be.

Be prepared to understand how your 401k match that you no longer have, was financially more than the $40 you will receive per week after taxes from the raise you voted for.

Be prepared to see 627 million dollars of profit sharing money to go back to USAirways. But you got your measly raise, so that makes it okay.

Or you can vote NO and send them back to the bargaining table and wait for the arbitration case to finish. Where we will win the arbitration and still be able to negotiate better things to come with a new t/a.

I have more to say on this matter but it's hard typing while angry about how anyone could have the gall to believe in the iam after how they have treated the USAir ramp over the years. One of the injustices they have done to us sums up the iam personality to a tee. They negotiated a paycut for the ramp, and the raised our dues! VOTE NO or expect more of the same from the I'm About Me union. Vote NO people, and send them back to the table!!!!!!!

AMEN!

well i'm voting yes , don't have much choice in the matter , can't go on being this poor ... i look foward to my raise .

"Be prepared to go from unlimited swaps, to a maximum of 26 every three months."

You may want to check up on this comment a bit. As far as I know, we didn't have unlimited swaps in Fleet, it was more like 20 per quarter. Also, the new T/A says " A MINIMUM of 26 per quarter, not a maximum as you have stated.

i havent invested in 401k. so i could care less

ten is nice. but its not the end of the world if i dont get holiday pay for St. Patricks Day

you can actually have more swaps if the station manager approves it. either way its not like i swap that much

actually, ill make more with my raise over the course of a year then my profit sharing

no thanx, i think ill just vote yes

Freedom is out of the loop, concentrate on the educated senior employees. Urge all to vote NO!
Well Im an educated senior agent who got screwed by you in the hubs and have suffered with sorry
axx wages for the last 2 1/2 years. So what do you think I will do.

No group has gotten anything yet. How do you explain Doug Parker himself stating that that is approximately how much the profit sharing is worth, and the year is just half over?
He was referring to the arbitration. Anyways Rogue, you're spot on.
Who would like to be Parker and not know if he is going to be responsible for iam members at east and west getting $627 million???
If I'm him, I might have done the exact same thing, and throw out wage bait. Bet his board of directors would even give him a big pay raise for hoodwinking ramp rats. Ramp rats get snookered pretty easy though. The mechanics are usually smarter and don't flip out in fear.

regards,

heard from a reliable source about the voting in PHX, about 70% voted and about 85% voted yes :down: