What If ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep ignoring the fact.

The facts are/were no matter what happened the IAM CBA would have been the surviving CBA.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

So how many S-Checks and Q-Checks and HMVs are you doing in PHX?

Oh wait, Aeroman and Timco take care of that for you.

If east would have voted in IBT we would have been doing them all east and west and got back all the AMT's east through under the wheels to save the few.............let me post what you said 700uw(there is no solidarity.)
The worst part is no union on the property is negotiating from a position of strength. The members should have voted it down, but the memberships dont care anymore) got to go !!!!!!!!Comprehend this..

Keep ignoring the fact.

The facts are/were no matter what happened the IAM CBA would have been the surviving CBA.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

So how many S-Checks and Q-Checks and HMVs are you doing in PHX?

Oh wait, Aeroman and Timco take care of that for you.

How many line stations will the IAM agree to close - and how many techs will get the privledge of chasing their job so the IAM can 'save' jobs for their boys in the hub?

The IAM has never agreed to close any stations, the company can open and close as they seem fit in most cases.

And if you actually paid attention you would realize the east cba is a final offer ratified by the membership because we never reached an agreement during the bankruptcy negotiations and Judge Mitchell abrogated our CBA.

The IAM has never agreed to close any stations, the company can open and close as they seem fit in most cases.

And if you actually paid attention you would realize the east cba is a final offer ratified by the membership because we never reached an agreement during the bankruptcy negotiations and Judge Mitchell abrogated our CBA.

Got it - nothing is the unions fault, every wrong is because of the company, a judge, an arbitrator, you got a flat tire, you ran out of gas....not the IAM's fault.....The IAM is still waiting for their other ball to drop and until it does they will continue to fold like a lawn chair.

I was there, it was the factual events that happened.

We never reached a deal with the company.

Before the last bankruptcy the IAM/US CBA was one of the best in the industry.

I was on the negotiating committee, we gave them a deal that met their target except the pension termination, they refused it as they did not want to be in the maintenance business.

And even with the final offer US/East still does more overahaul inhouse than the west.

I was there, it was the factual events that happened.

We never reached a deal with the company.

Before the last bankruptcy the IAM/US CBA was one of the best in the industry.

I was on the negotiating committee, we gave them a deal that met their target except the pension termination, they refused it as they did not want to be in the maintenance business.

And even with the final offer US/East still does more overahaul inhouse than the west.
Same soap box different thread.

No soap box, it is the truth of what happened.

Fleet on the other hand got screwed by the members of their NC from PHL.

since fleet got so screwed due to the phl nc then may be its time to get rid of the phl nc and get new nc in there who will actually fight for a real contract and if that dont happen then get a union that will fight for a real contract enough is enough sitting back and watchin the other union groupd make good money and profit sharing while fleet cant get that

This thread has veered totally off target and is spinning out of control.

The original topic dealt with the leadership of the IAM, not the history or benefits of one union against the other.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.