Revoking Your Iam Membership

700UW said:
[post="250208"][/post]​

Yeah yeah yeah a bunch of your cronnies says it exists yet nowhere can it be found. We see what you consider to be the facts. Hope you never get on a jury in a murder trial. I would feel sorry for the accused if he is innocent.

You either negotiated with company or didn't however the offer that got into members hands to vote on while the IAM hands were being washed was the IAM'S fault and the outcome on the vote was the IAM's fault, the memberships leaders fault. The members pay dues for representaion not for the IAM to let the company have at destroying the members and their contract. Then letting company throw some garbage on the table and have the IAM say well it is outta my hands now.

700UW said:
Everything I post is accurate, the only thing I have my word, I have backed up with facts.

Where is the facutal information to back up your lies?

better.
[post="250193"][/post]​

So your saying you were not APPOINTED to an iam position in the past year?? Don't make me dig thru the garbage and search for my old 1725 newsletter stated you were in FACT APPOINTED an iam position. ;)

I have not been appointed to a full-time IAM position. I still work at US Airways, unless on a special assignment.

700UW said:
I have not been appointed to a full-time IAM position.  I still work at US Airways, unless on a special assignment.
[post="250257"][/post]​

No one ever stated whether it was full time or high paying, just admit the truth that you were indeed appointed to an iam position!! ;) Your blind loyalty was rewarded, its a shame at the cost of your coworkers thru your non-existing negotiating skills. :down:

Blind loyalty?

I am not a IAM employee, I work for US, can you not understand that?

I love how you as a sideline QB can state why things went the way they did when you were not even there. You are so far off base that I do not even know why I waste my time replying.

Simply amazing.

Justaramper said ... "{The Big Picture} serverd no purpose"

Well being in a small station we never got communications or visits from the IAM reps. The Big Picture was the only updates we recieved. everybody in our sation read the BP newsletter or website. Now of course in the IAM's eyes it served no purpose. Only when the IAM wanted something would they even bother to vist the station.....just like now.

Lets talk about the Negotiators the IAM handpicked to negotiate with the company. Since you seem to speak the words of company management, you seem to talk like an IAM rep, oh there is no difference. What I'm getting to is the Infamous phone call that was placed to the Big Picture Hotline from the Negotiating room between IAM and US company executives. I'm sure the rest of the board would like to hear about the contents of the phone message when the clt IAM hand picked rep did'nt hang up the phone and can be heard leaving a threating type message while IAM Reps and company execs. can be heard in the back ground laughing and commenting on an employee who was very vocal about the IAM misrepresentation.

Would you care to comment on why Brickman eventually had this particular CLT Rep removed from an IAM leadership position? And to this day it is acknowledged by the IAM that because of his actions CLT still has no AGC!!!!! :shock:

There was never a General Chairman from CLT.

Originally it was John Cioffi then he was replaced by Greg Bonar, they were both rank and file and on the CLT Grievance Committee.

After the contract was ratified Gerry Moore was CLT's AGC, then it became Joe Maccarone.

Greg Bonar was not removed by Tom Brickner, Greg was never in a leadership role and finished his term on the local grievance committee.

If you are going to post things, at least get the story straight.

Tim Nelson,Feb 21 2005, 07:04 PM]
And as bad as 700 says the 1990's were....they were much better than where an IAM member is going to be in the year 2013.

2013 IAM member wage will be somewhere around $17 and change as opposed to 1993 non union wages of $17.88....Bring 1993 back!
2013 IAM members at most stations will make close to $16
1993 Non union wages at all stations was $17.88

Are these inflation adjusted numbers or actual figures? If they are actual figures I'll bet that you cant find too many places where over a twenty year period the wage was actually less.

You need to put this on a graph showing your rate adjusted by inflation.

2013 IAM members get no shift differ
1993 Non union got an additional .51 or .61 shift differ
2013 IAM members pension will be on average about 4% company contribution based strictly on 40 hours and not paid in certain situations.
1993 401k had up to 10% company contribution and paid on all hours, even OT....bring it back!
2013 IAM member has like 20 days vacation but 1993 PPO had 35 days....Bring them back!
2013 IAM member is prohibited from double time
1993 non union person gets double time....bring it back!
2013 IAM member gets unpaid sick time.
1993 non union gets paid for sick days....Bring it back!
2013 IAM member gets only 60 days recall or loses all pay seniority due to 'seniority cleansing'
1993 Non union employee keeps his pay seniority with his full recall rights.

2013 IAM members number around 4,400 with more work contracted out and even current work subject to being contracted out.
1993 fleet service numbers around 6,500.

And lastly the most profane thing is that each FSA has to pony up $4,000 over the next 8 years if they want to keep this piss clam contract with no snapbacks.

700 talks fast but loses and that is why he doesn't stand behind his name but instead relies on a 'handle'.

regards,

Tim Nelson

So over a twenty year period IAM represented workers will see their pay go down, how will IAM officials do over that period?

Maybe 700 is hoping that his part time gig will translate into one of those full time six figure IAM International employee gigs?

Hey Tim, did you ever think of contacting Andy Stern? Maybe when he brings the SEIU out of the AFL-CIO he will help unite airline workers through the AGW.

I spoke to an official of the SEIU a while back concerning what airline workers face and he even admitted that trying to unify from within was impossible, that workers would have to leave the IAM, IBT and TWU if they ever wanted to be unified.

700UW said:
I was not appointed to an IAM position, I am working for US Airways, not the IAM.

You really need to check your facts before you post wrong information, attacks and insults.
[post="250141"][/post]​

Funny but over at AA/TWU we had Bobby Gless, a full time International employee who admitted he was getting paid by the company. Boibbys name was not on the TWUs LM-2 and he reported under testimony that he was getting paid $120,000 per year, making him the highest paid AA mechanic.

So even though Gless did not work at AA he continiued getting paid by AA.

TWU is AFL-CIO like the IAM. Maybe they do things like that too.

Didnt USAIR pay the IAM a couple of million dollars for the first round of concessions?

Come visit me on shift Bob, let me know and I will PM you the time and place.

You can ask my coworkers also.

The IAM was compensated upto $1.25 million to pay for the legal and financial advisors, lost time and hotel and per diem expenses, just like ALPA, AFA, CWA and the TWU.

700UW said:
I have plenty of schooling and training, this is a form about how to revoke your IAM membership, not my bio, and for anyone that knows me may ask me in person what schooling, classes, workshops and other things I have been trained for.

And you are a non-employee and a non-member, so what crude attempt at insults does not matter. just show your lack of credibility.
[post="250152"][/post]​

So did your training and schooling help the members go from being non-union making $17.88 an hour in 1993 to becoming IAM members paying dues making even less than that 20 years later?

Not my district, I am not a fleet service person and I was not involved with them in any contractual way.

Keep trying Bob.

700UW said:
Come visit me on shift Bob, let me know and I will PM you the time and place.

You can ask my coworkers also.

The IAM was compensated upto $1.25 million to pay for the legal and financial advisors, lost time and hotel and per diem expenses, just like ALPA, AFA, CWA and the TWU.
[post="250382"][/post]​

What city are you in?

And you think that it was proper for the union to accept payments like that from the company?

It is proper to reimburse the union when it is not traditional section 6 negotiations, it was done I believe are your carrier also, and it was done this round at US Airways also.

Do you want your dues money paying for concessions?

I will PM.

700UW said:
Not my district, I am not a fleet service person and I was not involved with them in any contractual way.
Keep trying Bob.
[post="250385"][/post]​

Ok so how are your members doing? You guys have been union all along right? Are you guys better off now than you were in 1993?

I have to admit that USAIR used to be a good place, we had guys quitting AA and going over to USAIR in the late 80s.

However your IAM has become a shell of what they once were. They lost 25% of their members between the last two Conventions, many of them to the TWU which grew during that same period. The IAM should have used this as an excuse to raid the TWU because with all the ex IAM members that were now TWU members the IAM already had a following, but the IAM did not want to upset things in the good old boy network known as the AFL-CIO.

So instead of raiding the TWU to gain back members the IAM has decided to become more like the TWU and give concessions in order to preserve the dues that fund International Salaries and Pensions.

Have you looked up what type of Pension Roach, Buffy and company have set up for themselves? I looked it up on the TWU and I must say they were very generous to themselves. You can get the info by requesting form 5500 from the Dept of Labor.

Some of the highlights of the TWU pension.

-Based on your highest earnings.

-5% annual compounded increase, every year.

So while TWU members get 25% paycuts followed by 1.5% increases retired TWU officers get a 5% raise every year.