When will the firings be annouced?

Dog Wonder

Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
Unknown
After a week of customers suffering the results of this successful inebriation of computer systems, and nothing but. GEE we are so great! from Corporate Communication when will this company say we have some people in positions who shouldn't be there.

From IT to PR this is a complete mess, but the only ones paying for it are our customers.

The kids in the Sandbox need to put those toy bulldozers down and say some one screwed up big time and we have to let them go on to other opportunities.

And then hire some one competent to fix the problems in a LCC environment.

If, of course, it won't reduce the bonus you were counting on to pay for that Bentley and its driver you need to get to work and related social functions.

Sad part is, Jet Blue has made some Major Changes due to the February 14th Major Operational Meltdown. Not that anyone was to blame, but New People were brought in and changes were made. What are we doing?

Sad part is, Jet Blue has made some Major Changes due to the February 14th Major Operational Meltdown. Not that anyone was to blame, but New People were brought in and changes were made. What are we doing?
Keeping saber on the operation side because it is far superior to SHARES

The BOD is currently touring a Plant based in St. Louis named Budweiser, when and if they ever decide to leave the Plant, only then a decision will be made.

The BOD is currently touring a Plant based in St. Louis named Budweiser, when and if they ever decide to leave the Plant, only then a decision will be made.

Too bad the tour isn't the same as it was when I first did it in the late 80s. It was all the brew you could drink in 15 minutes and all the Eagle honey roasted peanuts you could eat (anyone remember those?).

Now from what I've heard it's just two (little) beers.

Too bad the tour isn't the same as it was when I first did it in the late 80s. It was all the brew you could drink in 15 minutes and all the Eagle honey roasted peanuts you could eat (anyone remember those?).

Maybe they don't want DoUgIe driving home ........ B)

For Christ's sake WE are LUCKY they discontinued the ALL-You-Can-Drink Beerfest......otherwise We would be LUCKY if DP could make a guest appearance for the annual "State of the Airline" LIE-A-Thon :lol: "Drink, chugalugga,Drink chuggalugga..... :lol: !"

:p

dui.jpg