Who Do You Want As Your Boss

None of the above....how about we make the current POS ..CEO earn his money, make him show his worth, and I dont mean his wallet. This POS was hired to run an Airline(what was reported to the public)...lets make him run a airline..not piece it out to better his and many others ego and Bank accounts... The IAM has a legal and binding contract with Usaiways...what I read is not open for interpation...the work on any aircraft belonging to Usairways belongs to the IAM..if they lose this in arbitration..well all the other Unions in this country better stand by, because your Ass belongs to Big Business..and He has a great appetite.

Light Years said:
Donald Trump shouldnt talk! Afterall, he had to sell the Trump Shuttle, which became the US Airways Shuttle. B)

I just want to hear him tell Dave that He's FIRED !!!!

My favorite part of that program is when He Fires Someone.....

Mel Gibson.....after all he has PASSION......... :D

Hey, guys, not to change the subject, but Light Years made me think of this with his Dolly Parton vote. Have any of you seen that commercial with the guy in the Pick up Truck (advertisement for Some sort of Truck). He is sitting in the back seat with a truck full of guys singing "Man I Feel Like A Women". WHOOOO. :lol:

But I think maybe I would have to go for Dolly, she knew how to tie up Dabney Colman in 9 to 5!! :up:

700UW said:
Greg Brenneman.

NEW YORK -- PricewaterhouseCoopers announced today that Greg Brenneman, currently Chairman and CEO of TurnWorks, Inc. and formerly President and Chief Operating Officer of Continental Airlines, has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of PwC Consulting, effective immediately. PwC Consulting is the management consulting and technology services business of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
... and within about a week he sold the PwC operation lock stock and barrell to IBM. :eek: Could be useful experience given D&D's recent comments on US.

Brenneman seems to generate very mixed views, from very favorable to ... er ... mixed. Anyone have real first-hand experience working with the guy? What's the view on him within CO now? :down: :up:

Rob Fuhr Senior Director of Crew Scheduling.

The Best of the Best in the business! Knows our airline and our people from the alpha to the omega. ;) He can turn this ship around, and folks know whatever concession would be given, would make a return on our investment 10 fold. One of the most honorable, well respected business men in Corporate America that I know of. :up:.

The man inhales and exhales honor, integrity, intelligence, dignity which is an innate gift for him. He's Saavy, quick, wth insight, hindsight and forsight... inspiring with vision. Understands humanity and humility. Give him the "tools" and he will make the difference. He is U's hidden secrete savior, in my mind's eye.

Read the book "Good to Great" by : Jim Collins.

They wrote the book and its about our Director.

PITbull said:

The Best of the Best in the business! Knows our airline and our people from the alpha to the omega. ;) He can turn this ship around, and folks know whatever concession would be given, would make a return on our investment 10 fold. One of the most honorable, well respected business men in Corporate America that I know of. :up:.

The man inhales and exhales honor, integrity, intelligence, dignity which is an innate gift for him. He's Saavy, quick, wth insight, hindsight and forsight... inspiring with vision. Understands humanity and humility. Give him the "tools" and he will make the difference. He is U's hidden secrete savior, in my mind's eye.

Would you feel the same way about him if the BOD tells him we need to get concessions from the groups and they include pay and work rules and he comes to the unions with the same proposals?
Would you support give backs and changes to the CBA's from him?

I would support sitting down with Rob as CEO, because I know as sure as I sit here, agreements would be honored and his word is "gold". And he would pick a team that would have the same philosophy as he. He has never ever lied to the unions, or schemed to receive a benefit from our contract, and when there was ambiguity, we would split the difference on a Non-precedent setting basis and both parties would save money keeping it out of arbitration. Three quarters of the grievances would go away for all labor groups and the savings in that would be phenominal. Did you know that there are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of grievances between all labor groups? Can you fathom the cost just to arbitrate? And what if managment loses even many of them? Lots of loss again, on both sides. We would find equitable ways to reach the goals and that would be to survive and thrive. We would get there.

I know also, that what ever deal would be worked out, it would be attainable for labor and the workers would not be impoverished.

He is the man. :up:

mweiss said:
Good choice.

I seriously doubt Bill Gates would have a clue how to run an airline.
That could be one opinion, but he has no trouble running microsoft and has more experience and money at doing so than you, I or Seigel.

PITbull said:

Now PitBull.......Get your nose out of that man's butt! Bad Dog! LOL :D

All kidding aside......Rob is a great guy and everything say about him is dead on.

Latest posts