Who is Tired of the east constant negativity

You havent earn sh*t in the eyes of awa employees. And as for improving our situation we have tried most of us came here knowing what we are getting into and we stayed because the grass is not always greener somewhere else. But if you are going to bI&&h all day long you are going to stoke out and yes we did have to go through BK and pay cuts lose of stock. Like I said you havent earned SH*T when it comes to AWA employees

First off... I don't care if I have or haven't earned SH*T in the eyes from any AWA employees...

Period...

Second... You said it yourself "Grass is not greener somewhere else"...meaning, you knew then you worked for a SH*T airline.

Third... Looking at your Name tells me you are a pilot... That alone tells me you are an arogant SOB. That aside... once the fence is lifted...you my friend will be heading to LGA.. for some nice east coast flying... you see your junior ass won't be able to hold a position in PHX... Pity

Fourth... Like it was said before... If your airline was such a great thing... Why oh Why did we keep the USAirways name.....Hmm....

Fifth... Your trivial line of bull is boring me...

You are - the weakest link...
Good Bye...

Just my opinion...

actually what he said is - its seems like most of the posters on this board are not happy unless they are complaining about the company and how poorly it is run. I actually think people are actually sad when things go right for the company.

I wish all of you continued frustration with US so you can be happy.

actually what he said is - its seems like most of the posters on this board are not happy unless they are complaining about the company and how poorly it is run. I actually think people are actually sad when things go right for the company.

sky high states; NAME "FIVE THINGS" DONE BY THIS COMPANY THAT WAS "DONE RIGHT".

only stating opinions.

Hey 320 I'll bet you smoke some good ####. You don't need to complain cause your so stoned you are always happy. And like safety stud said get ready when the fence is lifted. Buy a nice thick furry coat for the winters and by the way the smoke is more expensive out East cause it's further away from the border. You got to be kidding me. Another koolaid drinker. AWA is dead get over it!

Why did they take us name"? You mean "why did your west managers put us to shame"?

Definition of POOTER- The #### who started this thread.

320 driver,so take a nice long cold shower!

Why did they take us name"? You mean "why did your west managers put us to shame"?

Definition of POOTER- The #### who started this thread.

320 driver,so take a nice long cold shower!
YugoDriver went bye bye. Didn't like being called a POOTER! :lol:

Cold Shower for Yugo is a waste of Natural Resources! How about a Toxic shower?

I agree with 320driver that sometimes posts get excessively negative, especially in topics where it seems like there is no negative. If you have a problem with the lack of color on the new boarding passes or the number of LAS ads in the magazine, then maybe it is time for a career change. On the other hand, people raise many legitimate concerns on here, such as:

1. The change to SHARES
2. Loss of FC seats / closets
3. Switching to trash bags that can hold trash

And the list goes on...

Many posters, both employees and loyal customers, complain because they truly care about this company and want to see it succeed. I don't think it's any secret that folks from Tempe monitor these forums, even if they don't listen.

Most employees just want to please the customers, but that's very hard when Tempe can't provide the tools. The fact that the agents (and all frontline employees for that matter)continue to try their hardest to please the customers over the past 2 months in spite of having an antiquated res system is nothing short of remarkable.

The bottom line is that the former HP management has shown that they only know how to make cost-conscious decisions with no regard for value and no understanding of the business-oriented culture of the east. Out west, all HP needed to do was offer a better product than WN (i.e assigned seating, FC) but US-east has for needed to have a product that is atleast somewhat competitive with the other legacy carriers. The people that are flying from PHX to LAS or ONT aren't the same ones that are flying PHL-ORD, PHL-DFW, PHL-LGW, etc.

Also, I'm curious to see if anyone can answer SKY HIGH's question.

You get on this board and all you heard is BI&&& BI&&& from the east you people are never happy. Something good happens to the company and you BI&&& something positive you BI&&&. And it is the same people all the time if you hate this company so much then leave. If you are afraid of losing your flight Bens. then book early as a non employee it will most likely be cheaper than all the suffering you are goin through now. You complain about the most stupidest #### like trash bags a coat closets. Man you all need to get a grip the old Usaitways(USair)is never coming back welcome to the bottom where AWA been for years do your job get your check and forget about this place when you go home all of this BI&&Hing will only cause alot of stress. The West is not perfect but we know #### aint going to change(been there done that for years before you had to start to suffer the west have been doing for years)

Give me a break! I wouldn't be surprised if you were a Company hack sitting in a cubicle in Tempe trying to stir up a little East-West trouble. I'm not taking the bait! Why is it that people like you always attack the messenger? What about the message? I challenge you to answer SKY HIGH'S question and tell US all 5 areas where this management team has done a competent job. Educate US on this challenge and then lecture US. Your move.

Also, I'm curious to see if anyone can answer SKY HIGH's question.
1 - the decision to have the heritage liveries, though execution was sloppy.

2 - the decision to bring glassware back to the East, though execution has been totally lacking.

3 - the decision to use the "party cups" systemwide in coach.

Ok - I've run out of things.....

Jim

You have got to be kidding me...

If it is the biatching you are so acutely aware of then it must be from you. You see your airline, AWA, did something very smart. They merged before they would have gone into bankruptcy themselves. US brought to the table a bevy of investors to make LCC what it is today.

You haven't walked in my shoes for the last 25 years (which makes me senior to any of you out west), you haven't merged with anyone before (the east has), you didn't have to go through the process of bankruptcy (severe pay cuts), and lastly you have no clue as to what a real airline can become.

It seems as though the attitude belongs with you. You have been willing to take it and biatched the whole way through. You obviously never tried to improve your situation. If anyone should go, it might as well be you...

Otherwise...

Deal with it...

We have earned the right to Biatch...

Just my opinion...

Just be happy that you still have a job!!!

sky high states; NAME "FIVE THINGS" DONE BY THIS COMPANY THAT WAS "DONE RIGHT".
only stating opinions.

I can think of one....

Increasing the stock price within 10 months of emergence from BK whereby allowing top execs to cash in their unrestrictive stock toptions and become INSTANT MILLIONAIRES!

I can think of another...

Promoting senior execs and directors whereby increasing their salary compensation by 35%!

Latest posts

Back