Why I stick with US

Heinrich

Senior
Dec 20, 2002
Flew into CLT yesterday from RSW. Page went on in the middle of the flight for 'change for a 20.' FA did not need me. Apparently my wallet did not go all the way into back into my cargo pants, and when I went to buy a smoothie at Freshen's I noticed it was missing. I paniced, of course, and went back to the gate where no one was to be found. Either a pilot or a flight crew came to me and said 'are you the wallet guy' and I said 'yes.' He said 'we have your wallet, but I don't know exactly what happened.' He disappeared down the jetway, and retrieved a GA (who was helping to offload a foot-assist passenger). GA tells me that wallet is in envelope on electric cart on the way to my connecting flight.

GA at connecting flight to DCA jokes with me some and returns my wallet with all contents intact.

I am extremely impressed - my wallet was recovered and sent to my connecting gate and got there before I did with no fuss whatsoever!

Every time I get annoyed about the A321 or whatever I seem to have an experience like this......management pisses me off then the employees keep me

:up: :up: :up:

Every time I get annoyed about the A321 or whatever I seem to have an experience like this......management pisses me off then the employees keep me

:up: :up: :up:
I'm glad to hear that you got your wallet back intact! I had mine stolen last week from a store. I got it back the next day minus the cash at a location 20 miles away. I guess it could have been worse.

YAY for you!
I think you must have good kharma.
I'm so glad the agents and crew helped you out.
And thanks for offering to help w/the change onboard!

Back