Wisconsin and Minnesota: A One-Sided Political Competition

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Oklahoma is RTW but American Airlines is still a "closed shop" in this state. I don't know exactly why it is a closed shop but I was told it had something to do with the Railway Labor Act. 
It does.

Kev3188 said:
Sure it is. The decisions is to either stay or leave. It may be a difficult decision for someone to make, but it's still a simple one. You're also assuming that someone would want to quit solely on whether or not their firm is (or isn't) represented. That's a bit extreme. Going the other way, 1000's of us had to make that decision when we lost representation. I'm willing to bet the no. of people who left based solely on that outcome is less than a handful.

No one says you have to. You're free to stay or go.
I have to say Kev3188 if an entity told me I had to pay them to keep a job I had already worked for 20 years or hit the street......... that might piss me off a bit. 

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA.

[SIZE=10.5pt]You got fired from AA...... seriously.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Someone who pushed back an aircraft, did not even look, and caused 7 million dollars’ worth of damage only got 2 days suspension (according to 700UW.... so take that for what it's worth)........[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]I saw an employee threaten a supervisor in front of over 20 witnesses and he was back the next day....[/SIZE] 

[SIZE=10.5pt]You must be an incompetent mess with a logged encyclopedia of screw ups to get fired from AA. I have to say..... I am not at all surprised.[/SIZE]

Oklahoma is RTW but American Airlines is still a "closed shop" in this state. I don't know exactly why it is a closed shop but I was told it had something to do with the Railway Labor Act. 

Of course you would. You love government control. You are about one shade of RED off from being a full blown communist.
The level of your ignorance knows no bounds.  I was not in a union.  I work in a RTW state.  I pissed off the wrong people and they wanted to shut me up.  I have letters of refference from my managers.  They knew I was being rail roaded. 

I realize this falls on dead ears but you should really stick to talking about things that you know .. like governent hands outs for education.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I have to say Kev3188 if an entity told me I had to pay them to keep a job I had already worked for 20 years or hit the street......... that might piss me off a bit. 

There's an old saying,.............'you never miss what you NEVER had' , and in your case, in OKIE-HOMA, you never experienced a DAY of true unionism, and I'm not speaking 100 % of the TWU.

I on the other hand HAVE on several occasions. that all occured in Massachusetts.

1. As a teenager I was working in a Textile mill.  This big shot female supervison took a dislike to me, and FIRED me for no reason.     She told me to GO Downstairs into the lunch room, AND WAIT FOR ME THERE.  As i was proceeding to the L R, the shop steward asked me what happened.  I Told her I was Fired. She said YES, go to the L R.  Within 10 minutes, 3 floors of stitchers/cutters etc. JOINED ME. The non sound of not a machine running was absolutely EERIE.  They shut the mill DOWN, for me, a kid.  I was back to work in a halh hour  !!!!!  I will NEVER forget that as long as I live !!!

2. As a temporary/'casual' Longshoreman, I worked the Docks in Boston.   NO NEED to elaborate on this specific instant, Right Li-La  ???????????????

3. Working the ramp for AA in BOS, ....Crandall had management at air freight, "SELECTIVELY FIRE" a bunch of 30+ year guys. Though it took some time, 99.5% of them were returned to work via arbitration.  THAT arbitrator NEVER got any more AA work again.     ERIC...eolesen might chime in on this one, as he is familiar with this case.

So in summary  Li - LA,  you OKIES .............." Need to get out MORE ".
This country is waaaaay more than ...Bible thumping, RTW....OKIE-HOMA  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yea.  Almost forgot.  I did not seek nor did I take any governement assitnce for job training after the fact.  I paid for it all out of pocket.  I also managed to maintain my other financial commitments. 

So go on and run your pie hole about some more crap that you do not know chit about.  Just par for the course with you. 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

There's an old saying,.............'you never miss what you NEVER had' , and in your case, in OKIE-HOMA, you never experienced a DAY of true unionism, and I'm not speaking 100 % of the TWU.

I on the other hand HAVE on several occasions. that all occured in Massachusetts.

1. As a teenager I was working in a Textile mill.  This big shot female supervison took a dislike to me, and FIRED me for no reason.     She told me to GO Downstairs into the lunch room, AND WAIT FOR ME THERE.  As i was proceeding to the L R, the shop steward asked me what happened.  I Told her I was Fired. She said YES, go to the L R.  Within 10 minutes, 3 floors of stitchers/cutters etc. JOINED ME. The non sound of not a machine running was absolutely EERIE.  They shut the mill DOWN, for me, a kid.  I was back to work in a halh hour  !!!!!  I will NEVER forget that as long as I live !!!

2. As a temporary/'casual' Longshoreman, I worked the Docks in Boston.   NO NEED to elaborate on this specific instant, Right Li-La  ???????????????

3. Working the ramp for AA in BOS, ....Crandall had management at air freight, "SELECTIVELY FIRE" a bunch of 30+ year guys, though it took some time, 99.5% of them were returned to work via arbitration.  THAT arbitrator NEVER got any more AA work again.     ERIC...eolesen might chime in on this one, as he is familiar with this case.

This country is waaaaay more than ...Bible thumping, RTW....OKIE-HOMA  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Given your post history here, I doubt you were fired for no reason.  I guess it could happen but I find it unlikely.

While at AA I saw the FA union get jobs back for countless FA's who should have been canned.  Not even going to go into the issue of them protecting countless others while they were screwing over the company and thier own co-workers.

3. Working the ramp for AA in BOS, ....Crandall had management at air freight, "SELECTIVELY FIRE" a bunch of 30+ year guys. Though it took some time, 99.5% of them were returned to work via arbitration.  THAT arbitrator NEVER got any more AA work again.     ERIC...eolesen might chime in on this one, as he is familiar with this case.

IF those UNIONS were so great why did you COMPLETELY change occupations FOUR times? Textiles, docks, American Airlines, and now Amtrak.

Ms Tree said:
OH yea.  Almost forgot.  I did not seek nor did I take any governement assitnce for job training after the fact.  I paid for it all out of pocket.  I also managed to maintain my other financial commitments. 

So go on and run your pie hole about some more crap that you do not know chit about.  Just par for the course with you. 

You do know any gov't assistance and/or training one takes, they most likely paid for it out of their pocket too, through taxes.

delldude said:
You do know any gov't assistance and/or training one takes, they most likely paid for it out of their pocket too, through taxes.
I have brought up that fact as well.

I have also brought up the fact I have paid many times the grant amount in taxes through increased earning power already not to mention the fact that the government will continue to benefit from my training throughout my career.

The fact is he doesn't care about that. He and Glenn bring that up about every 2 days like clockwork. They THINK they have something to hold over my head so they are going to just keep grinding it into dust.

Just what I would expect from a petty liberal.

The fact is they are trying to find fault with me any way they can and that is the best they can do. Pathetic isn't it?

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

I have also brought up the fact I have paid many times the grant amount in taxes through increased earning power already not to mention the fact that the government will continue to benefit from my training throughout my career.

The fact is he doesn't care about that. He and Glenn bring that up about every 2 days like clockwork. They THINK they have something to hold over my head so they are going to just keep grinding it into dust.

The fact is they are trying to find fault with me any way they can and that is the best they can do. Pathetic isn't it?

FWIW, I remember him saying he couldn't collect UC because he was terminated in RTW state. That sure sounds like someone was looking for a 'handout'.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

If you paid attention to your posts you would understand.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
IF those UNIONS were so great why did you COMPLETELY change occupations FOUR times? Textiles, docks, American Airlines, and now Amtrak.
AA - ?   An early out, too good to pass up !    ( Ka-ching)  !

And again,.....you need to.........Get Out More.
Someplace besides OKIE-HOMA or TEX-ASSS !

AA - ?   An early out, too good to pass up !    ( Ka-ching)  !

And again,.....you need to.........Get Out More.
Someplace besides OKIE-HOMA or TEX-ASSS !

How's that Hillary thang going my man?

Latest posts

Back