WN pilots expected to increase "ask" based on DALPA TA

I personally know retired Delta employees screwed over by Delta in bankruptcy

I personally know current Delta employees screwed over by Delta changing the profit sharing formula.

You show your naïveté by blindly championing both of these events as successes and ignoring that both events have done harm to workers pocketbooks.

You are a mindless robot who worships at a Delta shrine and your brain has rotted away by the copious amounts of Delta flavored koolaid you undoubtedly have introduced into every orifice of your body.

Baghdad Bob could never hold a candle to you.

Reactions: 2 people
no, you don't know any DL employees that were screwed by DL's reduced profit sharing percentage because their actual profit went up and far surpassed that at every other airline including WN.

I'm simply stating the facts, including that DL's pilot TA puts enormous pressure on WN to open its wallets or see WN's natives getting a whole lot more restless than they already are.

cover5.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
meanwhile, WN employees at all of their largest unionized groups are stuck in talks with the company that have dragged on for years and DL's TA with its pilots only increases the necessity for WN to increase pay or deal with even more upset workers.

WorldTraveler said:
so how are those labor negotiations progressing for WN mechanics?
Going great.

Still making more than Delta non-union mechanics.

I make 6 figures working only a little overtime.
That's before profit sharing and 9.3% 401k match.

What's in your wallet zombie?

I'm happy for you. I really am.

but your company is clearly not willing to pass out compensation increases the size of which DL has been giving out to its union and non-union employees.

it isn't too far down the road before DL employees may well be making as much in total compensation as their peers at WN. The difference in average compensation including salary, benefits, and profit sharing between WN and DL employees is less than 8% based on 2014 data. Unless WN opens its wallet fairly soon and wide, DL employees will be on par or surpass WN employees in the next year or two.

and it will cost WN to open its wallet - that was the point of the article. I didn't write it but I can verify the facts are accurate and exactly what I have been saying.

you have absolutely no way of knowing what the F@%K you are talking about when it comes to their negotiations let alone what the H#LL kind of compensation package be offered    You CLEARLY CANNOT GRASP ANYTHING and you have ZERO,   0,  credibility on here

Reactions: 5 people
woe there partner. You have released some serious anger.

Step back and take a deep breath, robbed.

If WN pilots were near as successful as you would like to think they are, they wouldn't be years after the amenable date and still in negotiations that have produced no meaningful increases for any of WN's largest workgroups.

Given that WN stock got downgraded today on the expectation that WN will meet but not exceed industry financial performance, it becomes all the more difficult for WN labor to think they are going to bat a contract out of the ballpark.

This ain't personal and it isn't about measuring anyone's credibility.

it is about WN labor being stuck in negotiations that have gone nowhere to the final destination for years.

WorldTraveler said:
it isn't too far down the road before DL employees may well be making as much in total compensation as their peers at WN. The difference in average compensation including salary, benefits, and profit sharing between WN and DL employees is less than 8% based on 2014 data.

Translation:  DL employees make less than their WN peers.

There's your Whole Truth!  And the Whole Truth is painful, especially to those that blabber about DL greatness.
Looks like you'll have to spin faster spin master.

Reactions: 1 person
You should read more closely whar I have written. Only you would argue a non point

DL employees have had larger rates of increase in their compensation than all US airline employees including WN

It's great to have large rates of increase in compensation.  But if you're starting from far behind and despite the largest rates of increase still remain lagging  - well that ain't that much to boast about.

Spin away!