Wtf Happened In Phl Today?

Art at ISP said:
So I am a leper because I fly US Airways and support the employees?

No further comment my friend except I feel sorry for you.
[post="199074"][/post]​

If you truly felt sorry for me, or any US employee, you wouldn't be putting up the posts you are. Plain and simple!

The employees might not be giving 110% any longer, but we did not start the down fall, nor are we the ones able to stop it now!

Art at ISP said:

[post="199074"][/post]​

Art,
On behlaf of the vast majority of US employees who know where their paychecks come from, I apologize for imamech's crass comments.

Imamech,
welcome to my ignore list!

Cheers,
DCMS

Hey Shirley, you must not read my posts, or it wouldn't have taking you this long! :p

Really though, I'm sorry you two won't make my Christmas party this year! B)

By the way, is it my spelling? :lol:

Perhaps some in CCY needed to watch The Apprentice this week. I think Carolyns advice to Chris would be appropriate here.

But before the team left the room, Chris said he had an important point to make. He said that the chemistry on the team was horrible and had been for the past three tasks. He said that if the team stayed as it was, they would lose again on the next task. Carolyn scolded Chris: "Don't tell us about it, fix it. I don't want to hear how bad your team is. Fix it."

Wouldnt she be a hoot in PHL! :p

These guys deserve thier head on a stick....

WestCoastGuy said:
One of our inbnd flts from PHL took 3 hour delay leaving PHL due no one to load bags. Amazin...Crellin and Palladini really got a good grip on things there..... :rolleyes:
[post="198867"][/post]​

Art,

You are appreciated, and your comments are valued!

Looking forward to seeing you on a flight!

Art at ISP said:

[post="199074"][/post]​

Crellin, Palladini, and employees that are not doing thier jobs...enough is enough!

Of course, this kind of culture should have been addressed over decade ago around here.

Dog Wonder said:
which guys?
[post="199119"][/post]​
QUOTE(WestCoastGuy @ Nov 8 2004, 08:19 AM)
One of our inbnd flts from PHL took 3 hour delay leaving PHL due no one to load bags. Amazin...Crellin and Palladini really got a good grip on things there.....

Latest posts