375 openings for f/a's in phl for june

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that all the MDA fa love being f*cked over because they keep coming back for the abuse. then when its over they whine and cry about it before they go back for more.

That was uncalled for :down:

We understand you can posts your *thoughts* but really ... where do you stand? Are you flying? If so, good for you. Maybe you were one of the lucky that could take a *VOLUNTARY* furlough ... and don't say you did to help us junior folks out, because it didn't matter; but don't beat them down. You act as though they KNEW how MDA would play out when in fact, they didn't.

Give that crap a rest already! They've been through enough.

That was uncalled for :down:

We understand you can posts your *thoughts* but really ... where do you stand? Are you flying? If so, good for you. Maybe you were one of the lucky that could take a *VOLUNTARY* furlough ... and don't say you did to help us junior folks out, because it didn't matter; but don't beat them down. You act as though they KNEW how MDA would play out when in fact, they didn't.

Give that crap a rest already! They've been through enough.
Im just stating what I read on here and it seems to be the MDA fa that keep taking the abuse. There are other choices of carriers that are hiring (good ones).

Im just stating what I read on here and it seems to be the MDA fa that keep taking the abuse. There are other choices of carriers that are hiring (good ones).

eeeeeeeewwwwww!

like what, PSA?!!!!??? thats good? 14 dollars an hour!!!! looks like you were willing to work for even less than mda so you need to close your face

take that abuse!

dont come back to mainline if you have a bad attitude towards your co-workers. stay at psa changing the garbage

Actually, I know people that were recently hired at both CO and UA.

well bully for them. you are as free to apply there as i am and we all have our reasons not to.

theres NO reason to not be supportive of your peers. thats not the way we do things here- we protect each other and help each other out. if you dont like being supportive mayube you should go work for united where they are nasty to each other. me im looking forward to going back to mainline or at least being acknowleged since inm there now. im also looking forward to meeting our new western co-workers and serving our customers.

well bully for them. you are as free to apply there as i am and we all have our reasons not to.

theres NO reason to not be supportive of your peers. thats not the way we do things here- we protect each other and help each other out. if you dont like being supportive mayube you should go work for united where they are nasty to each other. me im looking forward to going back to mainline or at least being acknowleged since inm there now. im also looking forward to meeting our new western co-workers and serving our customers.

That's why I came to U the first time! sure, I've applied to UAL, actually received an offer at the same time West offer came up, but guess what I chose U. Yes, seniority has ALOT to do with it! But what can I say I like people at U. :blink:

Now, does anyone know if they'll "deny" the training opp (for furloughs) in PHX for the future classes?

eeeeeeeewwwwww!

like what, PSA?!!!!??? thats good? 14 dollars an hour!!!! looks like you were willing to work for even less than mda so you need to close your face

take that abuse!

dont come back to mainline if you have a bad attitude towards your co-workers. stay at psa changing the garbage
First of all Im a J4J pilot and I went to PSA Knowing what to expect and am not seating around and crying about WHAT THE COMPANY DID TO YOU. SHUT YOUR A**

First of all Im a J4J pilot and I went to PSA Knowing what to expect and am not seating around and crying about WHAT THE COMPANY DID TO YOU. SHUT YOUR A**

REALLY WELL THEN YOU ARE A LIAR WHO NEEDS TO GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT

on june 26th you said "i am a furloughed mainline flight attendant now working for psa" THATS A QUOTE in two different topics "Bye Bye Furloughs" and "AWA-US merger talks going well"

SO.... which is it? you were a furloughed f/a in july, got a pilots liscence, made it to mainline, got furloughed into j4j at psa in the last 8 months?

liar liar pants on fire. whatever you are stay there and hopefully we never fly with you

Well, I got a call from a fellow flight attendant...he heard (while in SJU) of all places that we bought/acquired...whatever 25 a/c from United Airlines and will be starting a huge South American market.

Any one know the truth???
That would be nice, but????

:D Buying TED I heard. :p

I have never seen such bad handling from the company on something that effects so many people. I would hope there is a 3rd piece to the puzzle because if it's just recalls and displacements, it doesn't take this long for a company to issue a press release. It's making Phoenix look a rather inept.

I have never seen such bad handling from the company on something that effects so many people. I would hope there is a 3rd piece to the puzzle because if it's just recalls and displacements, it doesn't take this long for a company to issue a press release. It's making Phoenix look a rather inept.

LOL, this is the company who didn't issue a SINGLE press release for new East service for FOUR MONTHS after the merger, and who just issued a press release touting lower fares at GSO without mentioning the word "Greensboro" a SINGLE time in the press release or title. :down:

Clearly, Tempe is not just looking "rather inept" in this area. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts