Great news!

I have no idea, you tend to spend much more time over there then I do.

Yeah, right.
I guess that explains why when anyone here provides a link or mentions them, people like Mya (and Mr. Palmer on the 1549 issue) come running here. Despite his opinion that we are basically a fringe group that even AFA dismisses.
So...how come every time something hits here pertaining to them, they come running here or it gets posted over there within minutes? Especially the post from Mya? Just coincidence, huh?

Yeah, right.
I guess that explains why when anyone here provides a link or mentions them, people like Mya (and Mr. Palmer on the 1549 issue) come running here. Despite his opinion that we are basically a fringe group that even AFA dismisses.
So...how come every time something hits here pertaining to them, they come running here or it gets posted over there within minutes? Especially the post from Mya? Just coincidence, huh?
I have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I really care. Your obsession has gotten the better of you.

we are basically a fringe group that even AFA dismisses.
a fringe group? sort of like outsiders who dont fit it? well...

to me, those who take a step back from it all and view an entire situation for what it really is..generally
are the ones who have the most balanced perspectives..

is a 'Pro-Flight Attendant, Company, Union Flight Attendant' all roled up into one possible?

you betcha!

that is also how my personal priority falls..

first of all Flight Attendant is number one, then the Company as that is the employer and then Union last (because sometimes a union may be necessary and sometimes they are not)..

Wow.

You know, most people who find themselves in a hole know when to stop digging.

What's it like to realize you have zero credibility, and that all you have left is personal attacks?

Maybe you should stop digging. Look Kev, you were looing for a fight and im not giving it to you. So behave.

I have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I really care. Your obsession has gotten the better of you.

LOL :lol:

The left-hand column under your name-heading tells who is really obsessed.
You joined this Forum 8 months after I did yet you have twice as many posts!

Your passive-aggressive style is all too typical of so many people who share your mind-set.

Maybe you should stop digging. Look Kev, you were looing for a fight and im not giving it to you.

Actually, no I wasn't. I honestly wanted to hear what you had to say (silly me). I expected something along the lines of "be careful for what you wish for" and a smattering of emoticons.

It was you who went beyond the pale with your comments. You can delude yourself all you want, but you were/are way out of line. No matter, I'm over it. Frankly, you're starting to bore me. I miss the time when your posts actually engaging.

So behave.

Yeah, okay. I'll get right on that. :rolleyes:

Who do you think you are, anyway?

a fringe group? sort of like outsiders who dont fit it? well...

to me, those who take a step back from it all and view an entire situation for what it really is..generally
are the ones who have the most balanced perspectives..

is a 'Pro-Flight Attendant, Company, Union Flight Attendant' all roled up into one possible?

you betcha!

that is also how my personal priority falls..

first of all Flight Attendant is number one, then the Company as that is the employer and then Union last (because sometimes a union may be necessary and sometimes they are not)..

Basically, Mr. Palmer stated on the NoWayAFA board, in which he is an "officer", that even AFA leaders told him they discount USAviation. (Maybe "fringe" was the wrong adjective.) Don't know if that's true as there are many questionable "truths" on that site.

And Dignity..I agree with you about your priorities. Those are mine as well.