IAM contract proposal

Yes, very much so. Thank you.

As an aside, is there a different pay scale for those of you in the 4 hour stations, since you probably need much more breadth of knowledge and abilities to perform the dual functions?
The pay scale is the same as a CSA working in a hub or a/b station....only you dont just work the ticket counter or gate,lso ect...most times you are inside 2 days and out 3 days a work week.Like I have said many times before,there is no way to get more from a buck than the 4 hour rule set up.Nwa bumped their head thinking they can get this work done by farming out to 8 dollar an hour kids......aint gunna happen..... :shock:

[quote name='Work'n short' post='368534' date='Mar 31 2006, 04:54 PM']The pay scale is the same as a CSA working in a hub or a/b station....only you dont just work the ticket counter or gate,lso ect...most times you are inside 2 days and out 3 days a work week.Like I have said many times before,there is no way to get more from a buck than the 4 hour rule set up.Nwa bumped their head thinking they can get this work done by farming out to 8 dollar an hour kids......aint gunna happen..... :shock:[/quote]
... I'd like to see them get the same performance level as they would if they insource. Can you imagine being paid $8/hr and being thrown to the wolves ... checking in 60 pax? No bennies? No health insurance in some states? wwwwoooooooooooh. Minute the manager says they're doing it too slow they'll quit. They'll experience high turn over rates... then they'll go to another outsourcing company... same thing... then another. The outsourcing company will spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ re training these people OVER and OVER again....... Have seen this happen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CG,

(Simply put),
If the person who was conversing with you, was a Union person, HE/SHE should "refrain" from even talking to any SCABS !!

NOT difficult to understand !

NH/BB's
Got it! Thanks for the info..... :up: by the way, does responding to posts of scabs constitute "conversing"? If so, should all of you be tarred and feathered? Just kidding dude, please continue to post as you see fit. This would be a very boring world if we all thought alike.

Got it! Thanks for the info..... :up: by the way, does responding to posts of scabs constitute "conversing"? If so, should all of you be tarred and feathered? Just kidding dude, please continue to post as you see fit. This would be a very boring world if we all thought alike.

2 point --- Csar Gyrene. :)

==========================================================
Garfield(THE MOVIE) 1966;

"Get back in your Cage" :angry: :angry: :angry:

Is that ringing sound I hear the F/A SICK CALL phone ???? :shock:

NH/BB's

One would think that after so many years, you would be able to come up with something a bit more witty. I guess my expectations were too high.