JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rate of pay is still at the old rate for pay period 11-10-2016 three months and waiting
EARNINGS BY PERIOD
Description Hours Rate Amount
--- Pay Period 45 2016 10/29/2016 - 11/04/2016 ---
*Regular Pay 47.50 32.63 1,549.93
Line Prem 47.50 0.55 26.13
*Overtime 0.50 48.95 24.48
License Prem AA 47.50 5.00 237.50
OT-Line Prem 0.50 0.83 0.42
OT-Lic Prem 0.50 7.50 3.75

I was about fifteen feet from that guy and we still couldn't hear all of what he said. When I watched the video on Jetnet I was appalled to say the least. I could not believe this moron was calling for shutting down stations. I wonder how he'd feel if he had been at AFW? Thankfully this idiot is in the vast minority. I'm sure he is hearing it from his coworkers and rightfully so. There is always someone who has to make us all look stupid in Tulsa. On behalf of all of us responsible people in Tulsa I would like to apologize for this idiot. Please do not think we are all that selfish or stupid in Tulsa.

I hope some of those stupid question types are in the minority. These guys are worried about passing on their wealth of knowledge? Really? That's their biggest concern? Not once, but twice. Not Tulsa's finest hour.

I hope some of those stupid question types are in the minority. These guys are worried about passing on their wealth of knowledge? Really? That's their biggest concern? Not once, but twice. Not Tulsa's finest hour.

Oh my,, how would AA ever make it if Tulsa doesn't pass on it's knowledge? Oh yeah, hire some young mech that does the exact same job at AAR.

Arrogance is the only explantation.

I wonder how many times the guys in that hgr bay have said, "if you don't like it move to tulsa" thank God they're not in the majority any longer.

I watched the town hall on jet net and I also heard the tech saying to close a maintenance station. I for one want a lot more maintenance brought in house. Pittsburgh was one the LUS biggest maintenance base. Once philadelphia became the companies overseas jump Pittsburgh shrunk. Now that we are American Airlines I see what happened to Pittsburgh happening to Philadelphia. Doug and his cronies are looking out fo LAA, not LUS. We need to send a strong message to the management that all maintenance stations are important. No more contracting work outside!!!!

Oh my,, how would AA ever make it if Tulsa doesn't pass on it's knowledge? Oh yeah, hire some young mech that does the exact same job at AAR.

Arrogance is the only explantation.

I wonder how many times the guys in that hgr bay have said, "if you don't like it move to tulsa" thank God they're not in the majority any longer.

I gotta kinda disagree with you just a tad, to say a new hire at AAR can do what those guys do is an overstatement. Those boys up there in T town can do some stuff, they know it, the company and everyone else has been telling them that for years. I don't take issue with that, hooray for them!! What I do take issue with is the belief that the world is flat and you fall off the edge at Tulsa city limits. The belief that because of your superior overhaul talents you can just discount everyone else in the system is wrong has gone on for far to long. The problem is that belief isn't going to change, we can only hope that it's the minority up there and that the balance of power has shifted to the line where the thought that common sense and duty to all prevail.

Also, guys like that getting on the internet and saying stuff like that for all to see is gonna leave a burr in the shoes of the Legacy US guys in overhaul, to bad for that.

I wonder what real tired and his co workers think of that Tulsa mech and his clapping friends ?

Wish there was more mechs like old guy there.

I can tell you that I heard "Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Phoenix,and Tulsa. Then I heard El Salvadore and "Bring it back". I'm guessing that is what most others heard and clapped for that. The sound system was terrible and it's a big hangar with a lot of echos. I have to think there would not be many who agreed with that guy had they heard the whole thing. But it is very troubling to me that we have selfish people like that around here. Wasn't it enough to shut down MCI and AFW? If I was in PIT, PHX or CLT I would be pretty angry. There is enough work to go around and we don't need to close ANY stations. I just don't understand how people can be so freaking stupid. Again I apologize for this moron and anyone who would agree with his thoughts. I guess Tulsa will always have guys like that but let's hope he caught hell from everyone that knows him. I don't but if I did I'd certainly do my best to make him miserable. Anyone that has ever been laid off knows how hard it is to pick up and move. Believe me if I had known he said that I would have gotten to a microphone and expressed my difference of opinion. Tulsa proves once again that we have the biggest idiots. Dangit.

Listen to Segment #21, "The Slowness of Parts.... That Mechanic and for many years , I believe a Shop Steward, telling everyone at the Town Hall to use FedX as an example on how to improve?

Today I believe that our brothers at US AIR are getting double time and we get NOTHING!!!!!!!! It's not their fault more power to them. It's just another kick in the nads by the ASSociation. No update on negotiations from the ASSociation. We all know what it will say, BLAH,BLAH, BLAH. This holiday season the ASSociation will be home with their families while we work for half time, PERFECT!!!

Today I believe that our brothers at US AIR are getting double time and we get NOTHING!!!!!!!! It's not their fault more power to them. It's just another kick in the nads by the ASSociation. No update on negotiations from the ASSociation. We all know what it will say, BLAH,BLAH, BLAH. This holiday season the ASSociation will be home with their families while we work for half time, PERFECT!!!
Negative on the 2X over here at LUS. Next holiday is Thurs&Friday of Thanksgiving. Checking the ASSociation update this week not much different other than scheduling negotiations into 2017. Not much else is know as we have not had a visit by the IAM AGC for 2.5 months.....

What is amazing is that Oct 28th they announced that they had a T/A on RIF language. Which by the way is the iam way of layoffs (seniority based bumping with no recall rights back to the station that you were RIFed out of) and the juniority pool is gone. Today they announce that they had an agreement to do away with the article that had to do with one station agreements. The bottom line is that when they agreed to seniority based bumping the article containing one station agreements was done away with. Now this week they are putting this in as something that was agreed upon. What a bunch of crap this is nothing more than the internationals putting in a bunch FLUFF to make the internationals look like they accomplished something this week. Two loser unions does not make a winner it just makes one big loser union and the membership pays the price. On a different note whenever we do get a T/A I hope everyone realizes that the raise that we received was not given because the ass negotiated it for us but was offered and given by the company because the company needed the flexibility to work each others metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.