nwa strike

PTO I am not sure about that because I have a few friends at NWA in my city and they say that it doesnt look good for them and they do everything from load to deice to customer service

it is already a little too late as they pulled the mainline jets out and they fly the CRJs and the RJ-85 four engine gas guzzler. That is on top of a $4.00 dollar an hr pay cut from 20. to 16. and yet the SH!T is just starting. Just you wait till the day of reckoning comes when mgmt says "ok we are taking more money and benes away from you but we keep ours. that is mgmt talk and will happen

All I can say Bob is that I am indeed learning, and having a helluva time doing it.

No wonder why we see NWA aircraft with engine failures and tires bowing out on landing. They have SCABS LIKE YOU WORKING ON THE PLANES.
What manuals do you look at when you can't figure it out? Aircraft Maintenance for DUMMIES?

GO HOME SCAB!

It is much too late for that B.O.B. It looks as if I will be here for awhile. It is time for you to come out of your sheltered shell and wean yourself from your beloved unions. I understand this frightens you very much but I don't see where you have any other choice. Your unions are doing nothing but leading you down a dead-end road.

It is much too late for that B.O.B. It looks as if I will be here for awhile. It is time for you to come out of your sheltered shell and wean yourself from your beloved unions. I understand this frightens you very much but I don't see where you have any other choice. Your unions are doing nothing but leading you down a dead-end road.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PTO,

"STAY TUNED" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

NH/BB's :)

Back