Picketing Some Dudes House?

Emil.Howes said:
PTO,
RoundTable makes some stellar pizzas.
I'll bring the 'cold' soft drinks.
The only thing missing is your name and address.

SCABcam and SCABmobile are included FOC!!!

Would you like to make an appointment?

-BigE
[post="302121"][/post]​
<_< "RoundTable Pizza" Now there's a name I haven't heard in quit a while! That's a west coast outfit isn't it? Keep the pictures comming! We all love them! Hange tight! Signed: " Just anotherone of aa's red headed stepchildren!" :up:

Where's the wuss PTO be at? Is the coward scared to come in now that he knows he has to same his real name? Of course we all know he doesnt have the balls to do that. Keep hiding SCUM and crawl back in your hole.

PlayTheOdds said:
I am here chas no need to worry. I have yet to validate your name though. As far a I am concerned you know who I am. I am the scab that waves at you guys everyday as I go to the aircraft to do your job.
[post="302331"][/post]​

Just admit your a coward and go on your way little boy.

PlayTheOdds said:
Hey check it out cahs is getting on the funny wagon.

Are you and Big E hanging out together with a bong?
[post="302350"][/post]​

Yet another proud and impressive retort from a gutless SCAB!!!

-BigE

PlayTheOdds said:
Hey check it out cahs is getting on the funny wagon.

Are you and Big E hanging out together with a bong?
[post="302350"][/post]​

PTO at least proof read what you type or is that to much to ask from a spineless SCAB? Its Chas dumbass.

Emil.Howes said:
Dear whodoithinkyouare,

I'm thinking a BS artist and/or liar....
Should we start a poll?

-BigE
[post="302054"][/post]​

Think what you like Little-E. I support the motives of the labor movement, I just think you picked the wrong battle this time and you've gotten yourself in a position that you either lose face from and accept the hit, or lose everything.

They will lose everything. Northwest is now having job fairs at all the major A&P schools. They are bringing in a whole new generation of mechanics. They will keep us here long enough to train them and then begin to weed us out. It looks as if I am going to be here for a while. This should prove to be interesting. Maybe they can save the AMT logo. Just think an airline maintenance team that is 100% A&P Certified. The FAA can't be so harsh anymore either because they sanctioned these guys. Is Northwest just too ingenious or what?

Hiring right out of A&P school primarily for the line? Now that will be interesting, and you will be training them? The man who does not read the AMM and thinks servicing IDG's is idiot proof?

I have no problem with airlines hiring directly out of schools but they should go through some type of internship...and you my friend are not one I would want doing the training. Sounds like NW will issue each a pen and send them to the line, and when there is a plume of smoke on the horizon they will address the problem :down:

You guys have been praying for smoke on the horizon from the beginning. It has not happened. You guys continue to down play the scabs mechanical abilities since day one yet the aircraft continue to fly.
You guys have done nothing but blab your propaganda yet the public continues to fly Northwest. The only thing you guys will be recognized for after this strike is the fools that brought organized labor down.

Actually as much as I disagree with NWA and their hiring of unskilled scabs, I actually pray each day they make it through without a fatality. As for bringing down organized labor, well that is a scab's job. Unfortunately most are just to stupid to realize they are actually going to hurt their own standard of living in the long run. But if you have no standards, well..............