The SCAB of the week returns!

I thought it time to bring back the SCAB of the week topic. I recently learned that Donald Stevens has crossed the picket line in DTW. Many know him as Papa Smurf. This is a fine example of the type of "quality" mechanics nwa is using now as their "highly experienced" work force. :lol:
So lets have a round of applause for this SCAB and give him the SCAB of the Week honors. (Hey Smurf, hold that flashlight steady!)

...This is a fine example of the type of "quality" mechanics nwa is using now as their "highly experienced" work force...
Is this the same AMFA Union Aviation God you guys were bragging about just last year? You AMFA Boys are the finest most skilled AMT's this country has to offer, remember?

I do not know this guy, but knowing he is a Union member I have no doubt that what you say is true. For what you describe is just what you get out of a Union Boy. I am glad the NWA has awakened and eradicated its self of you parasites. You Grease Monkeys were replaced over night at the drop of a hat now get over it.

BTW, if this D.S. does not perform now, he will be terminated instead of being protected by a union that keeps him around to keep their dues money coming in.

This is a fine example of what unions Represent.

Is this the same AMFA Union Aviation God you guys were bragging about just last year? You AMFA Boys are the finest most skilled AMT's this country has to offer, remember?

I do not know this guy, but knowing he is a Union member I have no doubt that what you say is true. For what you describe is just what you get out of a Union Boy. I am glad the NWA has awakened and eradicated its self of you parasites. You Grease Monkeys were replaced over night at the drop of a hat now get over it.

BTW, if this D.S. does not perform now, he will be terminated instead of being protected by a union that keeps him around to keep their dues money coming in.

Say anyone remembers those Charie Brown cartoons where the teacher goes "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah"... ?

Even the Scabs have their "D.S.", PTO - you fit the description. Your no longer there, maybe they got rid of you instead of your story that you left of your own accord. What kinda flashlight you use PTO?

'Cods, how do you know he's not another iam supporter scab? You seem to conveniently dismiss the first scabs to cross were former iam cultists. Parasites you say? We are still waiting for POS scabs like yourself to pave the way for the AMT profession with pay raises and at least some kind of benifits. What's that you say loud mouth scab boy? Scabs have a snowballs chance in hell of leading the profession anywhere but down the sewer pipe? I guess that's why you were ousted isn't it wrench gypsy? Scab frustration boiled over...stuck in a city you detested, begging for scraps from Dougie at a dead end carrier in BK. Poor little 'Cods, always a follower, never a leader. You quit (more like fired) the best scab job you ever had, that's friggin' halarious in itself....and pathetic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing that's awake at Scab Air (and on this BB) is the side betting on where the next scab induced weekly emergency landing will be. Your about as worrisome as a cloudy day. Now return to your double-wide, you cowardly little scab. :blink: :blink:

man scabboy you got a lot of nerve tell these AMFA folks they lost their jobs at the drop of a hat. it appears that they cant even keep enough scabs to "properly maintain" what is left of the SCAB AIR fleet. Like another poster put it, the real interest seems ot be where will the next scab induce incident be?

Heres a thought for you PTO...take it and chew on it awhile and I'll wait for your comment..
Your always bashing the AMFA for having dead wood in the ranks. The union protected these slackers and misfits through greivence procedures and the like. So look at the AMFA now. Mechanics, like myself, are not working for nwa now and have moved on to other airlines or other jobs and are still "in good standing" with the AMFA. Now look on the other hand at these slackers and misfits in the (and I use the term loosely refering to them) "mechanics" ranks at nwa now. Most of these crossers are of this bent...the ones who were inept when they did work there before and are now welcomed back by the management and beancounters as heros..."saving the airline"
I guess what i'm trying to say (finally) is that the AMFA finally weeded the slackers, misfits and BAD mechanics out of their group. THEY'RE ALL WORKING FOR NWA NOW!!
I've already got next weeks pick in the chute BTW.

Well boys and girls its a new week and time once again for (drum Roll Please) THE SCAB OF THE WEEK!!!
This weeks winner works in DTW and is an enigma in the SCAB business...a man that actually has skills. :shock:
I am refering to Paul Handley. Now Paul is an R&E with nwa and has been for many years. He's one of these guys that when I heard he crossed the picket line my jaw dropped. Paul...crossed??? I was aghast.
Paul was a hard worker. Paul knew absolutely everything about the DC9 electrical systems. The consumate electrician, the other R&Es on the shift would seek his advise before doing any T/S on their own aircraft.
Why??? Why would Paul Handley cross the picket line??
With his skill level he would have found work easily somewhere else. He didn't own a home in DTW. He could have retired given his seniority date. So I ask myself why did Paul Handley cross??? The only answer I can come up with is that Paul is not quite 65 and needs 3 more to retire with full SS benefits. So now labeled as a SCAB FOR LIFE, Paul must now retire as a shame to his fellow craftsmen that did not cross the picket line. I used to enjoy talking to you about hunting Paul but now, I hope the next time you're out you fall into the biggest pile of ELK crap on the mountain. :down:

Well boys and girls its a new week and time once again for (drum Roll Please) THE SCAB OF THE WEEK!!!
This weeks winner works in DTW and is an enigma in the SCAB business...a man that actually has skills. :shock:
I am refering to Paul Handley. Now Paul is an R&E with nwa and has been for many years. He's one of these guys that when I heard he crossed the picket line my jaw dropped. Paul...crossed??? I was aghast.
Paul was a hard worker. Paul knew absolutely everything about the DC9 electrical systems. The consumate electrician, the other R&Es on the shift would seek his advise before doing any T/S on their own aircraft.
With his skill level he would have found work easily somewhere else. He didn't own a home in DTW. He could have retired given his seniority date. So I ask myself why did Paul Handley cross??? The only answer I can come up with is that Paul is not quite 65 and needs 3 more to retire with full SS benefits. So now labeled as a SCAB FOR LIFE, Paul must now retire as a shame to his fellow craftsmen that did not cross the picket line. I used to enjoy talking to you about hunting Paul but now, I hope the next time you're out you fall into the biggest pile of ELK crap on the mountain. :down:

Kind of like this POS scab iam cultist shop stoolie with 20 years in, went back for another beating from Dougie. I very rarely look at the iam sponsered scab snivel site because of the filthy/nasty language they constantly post, every other word is f**k. Then add in the fact the iam scabs sensor every post they don't like, which is anything against the iam scab union. Could this have been the your ex-friend now scab Handley? Notice how he spelled "empass". He probably
is not an R@E, as he states...he's "very dumb".

Name: scab
Email:
Employer: nwa
Station: msp
Date: Saturday July 22, 2006
Time: 09:55:35 AM
Comments

I have over 20 year with nwa, and was a steward before the strike. At the time of the july layoff mechanic numbers were around 2800, with more and more retiring. When nwa offered the first proposal they wanted 2700 mechs, and they did offer to keep a few cleaners. When they strike started the tech ranks were below that figure. Amfa screwed up, they knew Nwa was training replacement workers, and they asked for an empass, very dumb. They could have tried to come up with a TA, done the dog an pony show around the system, took it to a vote. This could have put NWA pass the October 17th bankrupty changes. And the local could have come out an stated that they did not endorse it. I walked that line for 4 months, before I made up my mind to return. Like I was told as a kid just like many of you, "If your told to jump off a cliff would you".

He probably
is not an R@E, as he states...he's "very dumb".

Well Hackman I stopped reading the AMFANUTS awhile back. Sooooo repetitive. You're right about the language too. Handley came up from ATL when they closed the hangar down there. I met a lot of good guys from there and I thought Paul Handley was one of them. But, he couldn't stand the heat and went back begging to the MAN. Another man on the list of guys I never want to see again.

Like you when I read this my jaw drops. Are you really that much of an insensitive person. A man 3 years from retirement who is probably having trouble paying his bills and making ends meet decides to go back to work and plan for his retirement. Is now in your eyes a scab and you would never want to talk to him again. It is this mentality that provokes hatred and ill will towards others. He is a human being who needs to think of his future. This is why Unions get a bad name it is people like you sir that are a disgrace to the human race

Like you when I read this my jaw drops. Are you really that much of an insensitive person. A man 3 years from retirement who is probably having trouble paying his bills and making ends meet decides to go back to work and plan for his retirement. Is now in your eyes a scab and you would never want to talk to him again. It is this mentality that provokes hatred and ill will towards others. He is a human being who needs to think of his future. This is why Unions get a bad name it is people like you sir that are a disgrace to the human race
I don't think you read his post, he was at retirement age but 3 years from full SS. He could of retired, collected his pension, and took a part-time job as a greeter at freaking Wal-Mart to make up the SS gap. Instead he will be a dirty, rotten, filthy, cowardly SCAB for life. I don't see how low-lifes making bad choices gives unions a bad name. It's not like he wasn't shown all of his option prior to crossing the line.

I don't think you read his post, he was at retirement age but 3 years from full SS. He could of retired, collected his pension, and took a part-time job as a greeter at freaking Wal-Mart to make up the SS gap. Instead he will be a dirty, rotten, filthy, cowardly SCAB for life. I don't see how low-lifes making bad choices gives unions a bad name. It's not like he wasn't shown all of his option prior to crossing the line.
your post explains it all for me. No need to elaborate.
kudos to the man who decided that his future was more important than impressing his younger Union Brothers. Why dont you commend him for holding out as long as he possibly could and tell him it was nice having you as a brother and a friend. Congratulate him on almost being able to retire and gaining full SS benies.

Instead you resort to name calling. Is that the best you can do is name call. Please grow up

A man 3 years from retirement who is probably having trouble paying his bills and making ends meet decides to go back to work and plan for his retirement.

If you are 3 years from retirement having trouble paying the bills and making ends meet, it's a little late for a plan!

your post explains it all for me. No need to elaborate.
kudos to the man who decided that his future was more important than impressing his younger Union Brothers. Why dont you commend him for holding out as long as he possibly could and tell him it was nice having you as a brother and a friend. Congratulate him on almost being able to retire and gaining full SS benies.

Instead you resort to name calling. Is that the best you can do is name call. Please grow up
I guess we know where you'd be OPS, across the line scabbing for a pittance. Your post explains your bootlicker "its all about me" management mentality. We understand about the hardships the honorable AMFA strikers are facing. I know a striking NWA AMT with 2 kids and a wife, struggling to make it, and he didn't go back to Scab Air for another beating because he knew better. He started another career, is done with aviation, and is doing well with a future at a employer that treats its employee like humans, instead of dirt. Why the hell would anyone with 3 years to retirement go back to a carrier with the horrible reputation of Scab Air? What a fool. Plus the fact that Scab Air might be in Chapter 7 very soon, a real possibility. A scab at Scab Air must be a real dumb (IQ 140? :rolleyes: ) to gamble with a dead end future at Scab Air, where you never know when you will get bent over again, but definitely you will. This, in addition to helping a group of greedy management maggots like Dougie Stealin', Andy Robbers, Neil "the butcher" Cohen, or Julie "Golden" Showers among others.

At Scab Air, truer words were never spoken....

"The scab sells his birthright, country, his wife, his children and his fellowmen for an unfulfilled promise from his employer". Jack London