The SCAB of the week returns!

Do you have any new material? This is really old. Do try to be original you guys post this Riff-Raff over and over again. Is there anyone out there with any imagination?
'Cods, I know its upsetting for you when it the application is so well sourced to the subject. Hard to improve on perfection, or an all time classic. Similar to a Monet', a Shakespeare play, or a fine French wine.

Since your a now unemployed scab looking for the next wrench gypsy temp job, you should do some reading so you don't seem such an illiterate scab.

Read the "The Iron Heel" by Jack London. It might open your scab eyes and give your emtpy head another function besides wasting oxygen and keeping your "speed brake" ears apart. :ph34r: :huh:

'Cods, I know its upsetting for you when it the application is so well sourced to the subject. Hard to improve on perfection, or an all time classic. Similar to a Monet', a Shakespeare play, or a fine French wine.

Since your a now unemployed scab looking for the next wrench gypsy temp job, you should do some reading so you don't seem such an illiterate scab.

Read the "The Iron Heel" by Jack London. It might open your scab eyes and give your emtpy head another function besides wasting oxygen and keeping your "speed brake" ears apart. :ph34r: :huh:

I LOVE Jack London. Great father to his daughers and a Bay Area celeb at one point.

... A man 3 years from retirement who is probably having trouble paying his bills and making ends meet decides to go back to work and plan for his retirement. Is now in your eyes a scab and you would never want to talk to him again. It is this mentality that provokes hatred and ill will towards others. He is a human being who needs to think of his future. This is why Unions get a bad name it is people like you sir that are a disgrace to the human race

Lets all join hands around the campfire and sign now, shall we?
Paul Handley could have stayed out on strike just like so many others and got another job. After three years he could have retired with his full pension from nwa minus the three years he didn't contribute. THAT is a small price to pay for the satisfaction of knowing that you can hold your head up high and say "I NEVER SCABBED".
Face it OPS, SCABs lack COURAGE, the intestinal fortitude to face a devious and reckless employer.

... I know a striking NWA AMT with 2 kids and a wife, struggling to make it, and he didn't go back to Scab Air for another beating because he knew better. He started another career, is done with aviation, and is doing well with a future at a employer that treats its employee like humans, instead of dirt....
"The scab sells his birthright, country, his wife, his children and his fellowmen for an unfulfilled promise from his employer". Jack London

Heres one for you Hackman, try 4 kids, one in college, the other three on the verge of driving. Starting a new job on less pay. Same house payment, same truck payment, same bills. Wife works at the same job as always.
We're making it and I'm glad to say that my kids and wife are with me in my resolve.
Despite what the SCABS and SCAB lovers say, you can quote London anytime mister!

I think I know who Play The ODDs is!

I'm sure everyone here rememebers the movie, "DELIVERANCE"!

You know, the inbred banjo playing mutant...................

Heres one for you Hackman, try 4 kids, one in college, the other three on the verge of driving. Starting a new job on less pay. Same house payment, same truck payment, same bills. Wife works at the same job as always.
We're making it and I'm glad to say that my kids and wife are with me in my resolve.
Despite what the SCABS and SCAB lovers say, you can quote London anytime mister!
Holy smokes :shock: You have my utmost respect and admiration sir. Hold your head very high Don, your whole family should as well. Just the thought of crawling back as a vile scab with tail tucked to Scab Air after what they did makes me feel violently ill. I'd rather shovel out barns for a living.

A vast majority of AMFA strikers have not gone back, and the ones that did will forever live in shame and self doubt. What a price to pay for a Scab Air pittance.

No matter what is said by the cowards and fools, you all did the right thing by walking. The failing shell of an "airline" now called Scab Air is the proof. :down:

I think I know who Play The ODDs is!

I'm sure everyone here rememebers the movie, "DELIVERANCE"!
You know, the inbred banjo playing mutant...................
How 'bout the one who says to Ned Beatty..."My you sure got a purdy mouth"..... :ph34r: :huh:

Dadgum that there is redneck sick, even fer a scab. :blink:

Thanks Hackman...like you the thought of turning my back on my fellow mechanics is enough to turn my stomach. I've said it before, I'd never be able to face my parents again if I SCABBED. What strikes me is the number of DTW SCABs that crossed. DTW is a union town and these slime continue to live there. I say see 'em in the grocery store...point them out loud and clear.

you all need Prozac. You have made your decision on what is best for you. The people that cross the picket line have made the decision that is best for them.

Now I will wait for the immature name calling responses. hmm let me start kool aide drinker...bootlicker... how am I doing so far. Good luck to all who stay and strike I admore you for your resolve (especially the ones who do not name call and resort to bully tactics because not everyone sees things their way) and good luck to everyone who came back to make another go at it.

Drugs will solve all problems. Problem will still be there after that high wears off.

The problem is this is an outright attack on the middle class by big corporations. One can have the micro view on this (the popular gaze on this board) or the macro view on this.

so OPS, I guess by your opinion, it is ok for big scabby corporations such as SCAB AIR to reduce their Employees to rubble, treat them like horse sh!t, and other crap like that but yet it is those who have to defend themselves against the midevil idiots running that so called airline into a cemetery is not ok by your standards? Get real. Anytime a union crosses the line and works for the one union on strike is and always will be a scab for life. I dont even know how they can show up for work and face their own families as it is. If outsourcing is ok with you OPS, then that is real pathetic :down:

...And you need to grow a sack! :shock:

I bet you're one of those limp wristed types who has to take his off and hand it over to the old lady when he walks thru the front door.
Well Local you did not let me down. I was waiting for the immature response and bingo you are the winner.

How long did it take you to think of that comeback.

Drugs will solve all problems. Problem will still be there after that high wears off.

The problem is this is an outright attack on the middle class by big corporations. One can have the micro view on this (the popular gaze on this board) or the macro view on this.

Attack on the working class.

If the guy on the top is Bill Gates with billions and the guy on the bottom is the bum asking for a quarter, numerically, you are a lot closer to the bum than Gates and nowhere near the middle.

I was waiting for the immature response .

You need to find better things to wait for.

Well Local you did not let me down. I was waiting for the immature response and bingo you are the winner.

How long did it take you to think of that comeback.
Your "you all need prozac" comment rates 3rd grade as well operaations. In fact, AA management probably has a meds truck that makes weekly stops at Centerport and DFW to keep deskjockeys like you from tweaking off the charts. :huh:

Your just over here to stir the pot with your anti-worker, anti-union comments. Do you know anyone that works for Scab Air or the former NWA? What is you intrest here operaations?