" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

So I don't know my Derringers. That doesn't stop the fact that he looks silly with that "gun" he is holding. I had a Daisy CO2 pellet gun that looked far more "manly" that that thing he is holding up. Maybe Lolitas like big men with little guns though.
It's not just Derringers that you don't know. Carry guns for the pocket are usually small, hard to pack a 1911 in your pocket KCFrier. I bet if he shot you with it, you wouldn't think it was such a joke.

Mean while, one liners go over Hack's head, a bunch of one-liners woven together go over Hack's head, maybe that head needs to be in a higher place.
Mean while, you can't respond with anything other than one liners. Maybe you should remove your head from the dark and sunless place.

It's not just Derringers that you don't know. Carry guns for the pocket are usually small, hard to pack a 1911 in your pocket KCFrier. I bet if he shot you with it, you wouldn't think it was such a joke.

If the Alabama Romeo came near my 14 year old daughter, he wouldn't be able to get "can I" out of his cowboy lips before he'd be off my property. Even with his cute little gun. He still looks goofy in that picture.

But you would have.
Really? I don’t think you’ll find much like that in a thread I start
Now bears that’s his forte and 700 back in the day.
I guess that just makes you a bit of a hypocrite like them

Really? I don’t think you’ll find much like that in a thread I start
Now bears that’s his forte and 700 back in the day.
I guess that just makes you a bit of a hypocrite like them

I didn't start the thread. I just find it interesting that a God fearing Christian man would feel it was appropriate to "date" women who weren't even born when he graduated from high school.

No but you had no problem convicting him
And there’s the bottom line the standard kc cheap shot on Christianity

Anthony wiener isn’t from Alabama
Oh that’s right he’s a Democrat and gets a pass

Saw an article claiming all kinds of juicy stuff in the halls of congress.......the balance in both houses may not depend on a 2018 vote......LOL

Looks like surf's up......

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) informed NBC’s Chuck Todd on Tuesday that $15 million in taxpayer money had been paid out over the years to settle sexual harassment suits filed against members of Congress.

http://ntknetwork.com/15-million-in...settle-congressional-sexual-harassment-suits/

No but you had no problem convicting him
And there’s the bottom line the standard kc cheap shot on Christianity
To me, a cheap shot at Christianity is a guy who couldn't name the guy on the cross telling everybody that only the bible is better than "his" book...and Christians who back a child molester for Senate and a 3 time (at least) adulterer for president. I'd prefer a Christian who could "walk the talk". Oddly it seems that more atheists lead a more Christ like life than many bible thumpers. It just kind of saddens me to see Christians embrace such lowlife scum.

"This" is (now) ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, because the Arse Hole 'Judge-Roy' is going to Stand and Fight, giving EVERY Democrat enemy ALL the AMMO> thats needed to keep it in the media !
But ALAS, that Inbred SHITE Kicker is too F STUPID to understand that. It's what the likes of Other STUPID Alabamans do.
(George Wallace anyone) ??

Hahahahahahahahahaha !

The GOP.
The GIFT that (ALWAYS) Keeps on GIVING !!!
To me, a cheap shot at Christianity is a guy who couldn't name the guy on the cross telling everybody that only the bible is better than "his" book...and Christians who back a child molester for Senate and a 3 time (at least) adulterer for president. I'd prefer a Christian who could "walk the talk". Oddly it seems that more atheists lead a more Christ like life than many bible thumpers. It just kind of saddens me to see Christians embrace such lowlife scum.

One of your Better posts KCF, and you've had sooo many good ones !!

"This" is (now) ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, because the Arse Hole 'Judge-Roy' is going to Stand and Fight, giving EVERY Democrat enemy ALL the AMMO> thats needed to keep it in the media !
But ALAS, that Inbred SHITE Kicker is too F STUPID to understand that. It's what the likes of Other STUPID Alabamans do.
(George Wallace anyone) ??

Hahahahahahahahahaha !

The GOP.
The GIFT that (ALWAYS) Keeps on GIVING !!!

Let he who has not sinned, cast the first stone.

If the Alabama Romeo came near my 14 year old daughter, he wouldn't be able to get "can I" out of his cowboy lips before he'd be off my property. Even with his cute little gun. He still looks goofy in that picture.
But if Billdo from Arkansas showed up in his speedo with a dozen roses and tix to the Rocky Horror Picture Show you'd let that little match happen! Right? Billdo likes them young un's too KCFrier, Lolita young.

Latest posts