• YES

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • NO

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

MetalMover

Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
This is not a poll to vote. Just to see all the details that the ASSociation is complaining about. Trust the membership!

I voted yes. Now how do you propose to force the Company to put out all the details and show us all that fine print?

I asked for it all over Jetnet and instead of an answer I got a reminder of the Company’s Social Media policy (If you can read between the lines what happened)

Oops to me I guess.

Good luck w getting proposal. I doubt there is a proposal by company

If there was one you can bet 100% the Company would have put that out on Jetnet that they offered FULL proposals with no unanswered questions.

Some posters out there just hate their Unions so much that they wear blinders for everything.

If there was one you can bet 100% the Company would have put that out on Jetnet that they offered FULL proposals with no unanswered questions.

Some posters out there just hate their Unions so much that they wear blinders for everything.
True. But again even if company did put it out theres no tellin how much of it they put out .Esp in light of what u tried per what u were sayin on here w regards to the crap on jetnet.

Have trust in your company and your union, but make sure you get a copy of ALL the wording in the contract. It's one thing if they say (for instance) "cancer treatments are covered..." (Note the ellipsis following the word, covered.) It's another thing entirely if the missing words in that ellipsis are "including all charges up to $4.99 per occurrence." Not judgin. Just sayin..

Have trust in your company and your union, but make sure you get a copy of ALL the wording in the contract. It's one thing if they say (for instance) "cancer treatments are covered..." (Note the ellipsis following the word, covered.) It's another thing entirely if the missing words in that ellipsis are "including all charges up to $4.99 per occurrence." Not judgin. Just sayin..

Now that's funny. "Have trust in your company and your union". Trust is long, long gone.

On a more serious note: Isn't it way too early for a vote? Too many large open items still. So why are people asking for a vote?
Is it to help the co. to move? As in our case, it did help to get the overwhelming NO vote out of the way.

There is nothing to vote on, why is that so hard to understand?
It's not. I know there is nothing to vote on. I know there are way too many biggie items left open to have a vote. So why are people screaming to have a vote already? I can tell you partly why. Because they don't know. They don't get enough information from the asso. to really have a gage on where things really are. Therefore you get the false and misinformation and rumors flying. For all the headcount, jobs, and outsourcing currently being asked by the co. it would be suicide to go into a vote at this time. I was making a point with my questions and you seemed to get it in a roundabout way, question is, will the rest???

So why are people screaming to have a vote already? I can tell you partly why. Because they don't know. They don't get enough information from the asso. to really have a gage on where things really are. Therefore you get the false and misinformation and rumors flying.

Nature abhors a vacuum...

Latest posts