WHO WANTS TO SEE THE ENTIRE PROPOSAL?

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE ENTIRE CONTRACT?

• YES

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • NO

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
I honestly dont think there is a full text proposal from the company, someone feel free to correct. I think they are bullet points of they're positions.

timmy is entering negotiations next week! he will clarify and clean up the chaos! so it is said so it will be! all hail timmy!

Hopefully something will be spawned from the upcoming April nego's for you guys. Also hoping the mediators don't put you all on ice like they did us for 6 months. But If the company still does not have any "decision makers" at the table then they are not interested in getting it done yet. Clearly in our case it was brought from the very top to get er done. GK said enough is enough and sent in the man to get it done with full blown authority. My only complaint about it is it should have been done a lot sooner is all.

Hopefully something will be spawned from the upcoming April nego's for you guys. Also hoping the mediators don't put you all on ice like they did us for 6 months. But If the company still does not have any "decision makers" at the table then they are not interested in getting it done yet. Clearly in our case it was brought from the very top to get er done. GK said enough is enough and sent in the man to get it done with full blown authority. My only complaint about it is it should have been done a lot sooner is all.
We are most likely headed in the way of SWA and UA/CO with respect to being put on ice.
I do however see the company starting to make whatever changes they contractually can sooner rather than later.
Aircraft moves come to mind because the job is included in both the M&R and fleet agreements.

We are most likely headed in the way of SWA and UA/CO with respect to being put on ice.
I do however see the company starting to make whatever changes they contractually can sooner rather than later.
Aircraft moves come to mind because the job is included in both the M&R and fleet agreements.

I’ve actually been coming to the conclusion that unfortunately I think maybe we need to be put on ice for a while to get the Membership a little more hungry.

A hungry dog will bite, a fat dog will just lie down and sleep.

I think the Dogs at AA may be too fat and happy?

I’ve actually been coming to the conclusion that unfortunately I think maybe we need to be put on ice for a while to get the Membership a little more hungry.

A hungry dog will bite, a fat dog will just lie down and sleep.

I think the Dogs at AA may be too fat and happy?

Be nice if it happened but I doubt it will get anyone motivated.

And yes, many are happy.Aslong as they can cs all they want and have their REAL jobs to go to, I'm afraid you can count many who just don;t give a sheet.
I can also gauge is by looking at a station vote tally whatever the issue is. They don't have to leave their chairs to vote and turn out is usually anemic.

Well that would suk.

The Executive Committee want the members to know, there was no proposal from the company that could be brought back for a vote. Just bullet points with no details. On the conservative side, the numbers show that the company makes $150 million a year on real profit after the raises are given out.
Our guys need to understand that this is a real bad deal that they are peddling on jetnet.

The Executive Committee want the members to know, there was no proposal from the company that could be brought back for a vote. Just bullet points with no details. On the conservative side, the numbers show that the company makes $150 million a year on real profit after the raises are given out.
Our guys need to understand that this is a real bad deal that they are peddling on jetnet.
Exactly! So the union needs to do whatever they need to in order to get a formal proposal out to the membership so they can vote no because it's that bad!

Exactly! So the union needs to do whatever they need to in order to get a formal proposal out to the membership so they can vote no because it's that bad!
You would be ahead to get a better deal. If you go two years, and basically get a shitty deal, and vote No, then you are looking at another year, like us, so a total of 3 years, to get what you should.

I say vote this association out as soon as we get a contact. Unions are worthless in today’s industry! They take our money and do nothing for it!!!!!

I say vote this association out as soon as we get a contact. Unions are worthless in today’s industry! They take our money and do nothing for it!!!!!

If you had no Union the Company would have taken your precious IAM Medical away from you years ago FYI.

Matt, I really wish you guys would vote them out, but do not go non-union have a replacement set up and ready to go on the ballot. Doesn't matter which union, but I would suggest a class and craft specifically for the mechanics if I were you.

Matt, I really wish you guys would vote them out, but do not go non-union have a replacement set up and ready to go on the ballot. Doesn't matter which union, but I would suggest a class and craft specifically for the mechanics if I were you.
I agree I don't think Parker would suddenly become benevolent, like Delta Airlines.

I did. Chances are if its a pos contract we will vote it in. Thats what we do, we have led the industry in pos contracts since I hired in this joint. I don't blame the committee one bit for knowing this and not putting anything out until its a decent agreement.

We need to be getting ready for the clock.

This is 100% correct!! This work group will vote yes on any contract with a 50 cent raise. Has been proven time and time again. The company knows it and the union know it so they both play it to how they want things to go down.

Do you have, “an agreement in principle,” (AIP), or a full text contractual agreement? Do you have any agreement at all? Or is the association fishing for what the membership will accept?
The TWU was always allowed by the company to represent that AIP as unicorns and rainbows; the Company remained silent.
Several failures in Arbitration, and, usually one or two better deals on the contract extensions; we’d be headed back into negotiations never having gotten to where we had been told by the TWU that we would be.
TWU Battle Cry: “Don’t Worry Boy’s, We’ll Get’em Next Time!”

“Those that do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it; usually, the next semester.” (Readers Digest, Quotable Qoutes, Circa 1980?)

Latest posts