12th Hour Has Set In, 1000's Short!

It seems CIO can only respond using NWA and not AA. When's he's on the defensive, he refers to NWA. He has yet to defend the TWU on merit.

Oh, I forgot, we're lucky to have jobs!

As the card drive starts to wind down I want to express my concerns about the division that has been created! Whether it be the Line or Base we all are Brothers and Sisters. The AMFA organizers eat, sleep and dream AMFA! That is all they talk about!

It’s hard to have a decent conversation about anything else. The incidences at MCI and AFW are a prime example of the Brain washing that has been done! These aren’t going to be the same ones running the show. These are the same individuals who you work next to! Most aren’t interested in participating or they would be involved in the past and present. Most are one item concerns! If you take them aside they really don’t have a clue on how to Arbitrate or represent a member in a 29d case! And they really don’t want to learn. I can’t remember how many times over the last 6 years they have asked many of the current officers to run if AMFA was to get in!

Many of the organizers now have come to the realization that the drive is in its 12th hour and is thousands of cards short! The depression has set in and now you are hearing on a regular bases that we will get you next time! Does their have to be a next time? Why not just start participating in the process? Most know I have been writing on these forms for many years because I believe in the TWU! That is no secret! I have seen many changes and will see more to come! We the membership control the Union! I see this on a regular basis! We have the control to make our voice be heard by having open discussions at the Union Hall and on the floor! Motions are made to change on a regular basis some are excellent and others are rejected That is part of Democracy!

I ask that the TWU Brothers and Sisters welcome back the miss-guided members and ask them to participate in a rational manor for improving what they perceive as a lack of representation!

We are the only Union that has successfully worked to retain full overhaul capabilities! It is not going to be easy in the future! Outside influences are going to put a great strain on all of us! With every ones support we will overcome. I ask that you take off your shirts put on a regular one and start directing your efforts into improving the quality of life at AA and the TWU! It’s a shame that the hate and discontent you see on these individuals! A fellow Brother pointed out to me recently that the AMFA Organizers all have the same look! I started looking around and you know he was right! Why? Maybe because they eat, sleep and dream of something that can’t be achieved! Even Delle admitted this during several meetings conducted at USAir and others that in today’s environment this is not achievable

Well, here it's midnight, as the clock ticks in Friday morning the Amfa members have to make a decission! This is their last full work day to get the cards in before the count and verification process begins. As I listen to the many TWU members across the system this past week the common theme has been the same. Amfa is not the way to go and the track record of Amfa speaks for itself!

You have to wonder what is going through the once robust organizers as they remove their shirts and start looking towards the future? Many realize they made a mistake in asking someone to sign a card knowing full well that Brother or Sister may be hitting the street, if any indication of past performance has anything to do with what will be in-store for the future under Amfa's iron clad watchful eye!

I ask that you as an organizer, set back this weekend and ask yourself! Are (Am I) sure this is what I really want?

cio i know what i dont want and that is the twu bye bye twu and yes i want AMFA NOW :up: :up: ;)

Time will tell, now that you asked the question Please restore the amfa@aa site and prove you have the cards! It's easy to post ficticious numbers and then remove them! I have yet to see you prove my comments wrong! In fact go ask the many on the floor who once were organizers and ask them what was told to them, which has been repeated across the system? And come post the actual numbers! *documents please*

Have a GREAT TWU DAY!!!!!!!

Please Mr. AMFA, restore the card count site. I have already made statements that I know there are not enough cards. I have already stated that 100's of cards are expiring a day, could you, oh could you please Mr. AMFA, start the card count site again....

CIO and the TeAAm

Well, here it's midnight, as the clock ticks in Friday morning the Amfa members have to make a decission! This is their last full work day to get the cards in before the count and verification process begins. As I listen to the many TWU members across the system this past week the common theme has been the same. Amfa is not the way to go and the track record of Amfa speaks for itself!

You have to wonder what is going through the once robust organizers as they remove their shirts and start looking towards the future? Many realize they made a mistake in asking someone to sign a card knowing full well that Brother or Sister may be hitting the street, if any indication of past performance has anything to do with what will be in-store for the future under Amfa's iron clad watchful eye!

I ask that you as an organizer, set back this weekend and ask yourself! Are (Am I) sure this is what I really want?

Hey coward, why are you up at midnight worrying about the card count? Worried? Why is this the last full work day to get cards in? Relax, don't worry. As an organizer I am telling you that the cards are not expiring; but if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy keep thinking this.

Would the "many" twu members you listen to across the system by any chance only be twu stewards and teamtwu sellouts? I know the "system" includes the Line Stations and we are overwhelmingly AMFA. Also, since you're reluctant to post your name maybe you could post the names of your fictional organizers who have realized they made a mistake in asking a person to sign an AMFA card.

People get laid off because a company does so. The union does not lay off people. A union fights for members. A union does not allow/assist in reducing the pay and benefits of the membership so the dues can continue to flow. Now tell me again how an INDUSTRIAL union should represent our CRAFT?

Checking it Out said:
Time will tell, now that you asked the question Please restore the amfa@aa site and prove you have the cards! It's easy to post ficticious numbers and then remove them! I have yet to see you prove my comments wrong! In fact go ask the many on the floor who once were organizers and ask them what was told to them, which has been repeated across the system? And come post the actual numbers! *documents please*

Have a GREAT TWU DAY!!!!!!!

I request CIO's plea to restore the "Card Count" be denied!!
On these grounds:
1) Polling being conducted by a TWU surrogate in an attempt to gather information.
2) Providing the current card count would aid them in planning their next LIE.
3) The TWU knows that they are about to suffer the biggest loss in their history at AA.
4) Since CIO does not provide documentation to prove his LIES, I request that the
AMFA organizers not post any documentation for him regarding the card count.
5) and the last one......... BECAUSE THIS IS WAR, AND LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!

SUFFER CIO. LOL :lol:

Guess what, the Amfa wannabes are intimidated and are demanding you do not respond! I guess I hit the nail on the head! truth hurts! Yes master delle! I will follow your lead! puppets at their best! Superside!

Checking it Out said:
Guess what, the Amfa wannabes are intimidated and are demanding you do not respond! I guess I hit the nail on the head! truth hurts! Yes master delle! I will follow your lead! puppets at their best! Superside!
Why should you care how many cards they have? According to you they will never have enough so it doesnt matter does it?

By the way I'm still waiting to hear from you about TWU officers collecting paychecks from AA and the Union while on UB.

Checking it Out said:
Since amfa has taken over at NWA the average reduction is 100 members per month!

Since amfa has applied their influences at United the average reduction is 250 members per month!
CIO,

Why do you continue to spout your lies?

Our members are being recalled (slowly but still recalled).
Certainly we are not losing members.

Either submit your 'proof'!!!
Or capitulate to your deception/disinformation.

What is truly ironic (moronic is a better analogy) is that you and your 'people'
continue to spread your BS after being pinned to the mat time after time.

I am still not convinced that you are not on the AMFA payroll as you continue to
make a fool of yourself and portray a position as a spokesperson of the TWU.

:spam: UT

Please provide news articles, I will be happy to provide news articles that portry a different story! Lets compare who is telling the truth?

Guess what national has extended the date to file! Will easter be very far offfffffffff????????????????????

Checking it Out said:
Please provide news articles, I will be happy to provide news articles that portry a different story! Lets compare who is telling the truth?

Guess what national has extended the date to file! Will easter be very far offfffffffff????????????????????
I was told that Bobby Gless was taken off the JFK headcount today. Imagine that, for over 15 months he has been ofn the JFK headcount while being an International Rep.

The TWU International, the best employees a company ever had, for $2 million you can get $660 million in concessions!

The IAM had the same ignorance and foolhardy swager when faced with the freight train coming down the track even when it was only inches away! I think these industrial union zealots got their training from the Iraqi Information Minister... It will be the mother of all elections!

20,000 other mechanic and related can not be wrong: AMFA is the way to a better present and more secure future! Remember the Past and Look to the Future... VOTE AMFA!

Mechanics need a unified voice that reflects our real issues. The whole outsource trend is revealing itself to be as much of a dangerous game of passenger safety roulette as we have always said it was. When the backlash comes and the public demands only certified mechanics maintain the airworthiness of US aircraft we need a union that speaks out on our behalf and not a lapdog doing corporate bidding.

Industrial unions have long age become the marketing department of airline execs selling concessions as:
  • The best we can hope for!
  • We'll getem next time!
  • It could be worse!
  • Just vote for the entire contract based on a two page highlight sheet (don't worry you can read all the real damaging stuff after you have ratified it)
WELCOME to AMFA; American Airlines Mechanics and Related.