2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix said:
Somebody is off their meds.
Somebody is also very responsible for selling the Fishbowl inhabitants a bill of goods.
That latest east bid crushed it, especially on the 330.
It is said Fishbowl Little bus drivers select brakes medium in KPHL so as to not go near Tango and the International operation in PHL. It is that demoralizing.
Simmons, Ferguson,Vasin, Koontz and the 2004 west hires blew it.

Claxon said:
Somebody is also very responsible for selling the Fishbowl inhabitants a bill of goods.
It is said Fishbowl Little bus drivers select brakes medium in KPHL so as to not go near Tango and the International operation in PHL. It is that demoralizing.

How insane was it to ignore the advice of Jeff Freund at Wye River and sign on with the self serving drivel of the 2004 hire fantasy lawyers?

The answer: Very.

Claxon said:
If that was not so tragic I might be able to laugh, all wannabee ALPA lawyers, soaking that group out of their hard earned money, got a feelin this is a new tie upgrade season, phase 2 1000 bucks?

The East had their own small band of quislings who favored turning over the keys to the kingdom to the Tempe underacheivers.  Too bad for the Stephan/Pollock fanboys that the USAPA founders sent them packing.

I wish I could see the looks on their faces when they sit in the theater and watch the upcoming Clint Eastwood masterpiece, Sully.  It is entirely possible that they will lose bowel control when the USAPA studs kick ass against the out-of-control FAA desk jockeys.  Talk about having your inadequacies exposed!

Word is that Mr. Eastwood considered opening the film with an exhausted Sully collapsing on the couch of his crashpad after a 4 day, watching the 2am presentation of Dr. Neil Niren's hair plug replacement infomercial, starring one of Sully's least favorite colleagues, USA320Pilot.

Sadly, many scenes end up on the cutting room floor.  Such is Hollywood.

dariencc said:
Word is that Mr. Eastwood considered opening the film with an exhausted Sully collapsing on the couch of his crashpad after a 4 day, watching the 2am presentation of Dr. Neil Niren's hair plug replacement infomercial, starring one of Sully's least favorite colleagues, USA320Pilot.

Did Clint get a look at Vasins' letter to Parker about Sully?
Clint would probably spit some tobacco juice on him.

Vasin and Ferguson meet Clint.....

Claxon said:

After Clint bullseyed Vasin's bald head with tobacco juice, he'd no doubt give the paunchy Black Top Pest lead singer some of the old High Plains Drifter treatment. 

That's Johnny Mac looking on, btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjFuN00yGzI

dariencc said:
How insane was it to ignore the advice of Jeff Freund at Wye River and sign on with the self serving drivel of the 2004 hire fantasy lawyers?

The answer: Very.
"According to our reports, on Day One of Wye River, Jeff Freund warned the West MEC that if USAPA won, the West risked losing everything. He urged reaching an agreement. He was gone on Day Two. We wont address his motivation for leaving."

"As Jeff Freund observed in his rebuttal to the East MEC lawsuit, the NIC was not in stone."

"Jeff Freund is a top-notch lawyer. We have no doubt that he told our MEC the truth about how negotiable the NIC really was. The question is: why didnt CJ, Bendett, et al, listen?"

"What good are attorneys if you dont take their advice?"

"Freund was right, we were risking everything..and right now, it looks like we lost. They need to take responsibility for that."

Hey Dorothy, I think you should have taken the NIC when we offered it to you at Wye........it has to be tearing you apart.......

Claxon said:

Dear Doug:

I'm writing to express my complete and utter disappointment with
today's announcement that Captain Sullenberger will be appointed to a
management position within the company. In fact, as a result of Capt.
Sullenberger's decision to use his new found fame as a weapon against
1800 former America West pilots in a recent federal court case over
pilot seniority, I find the company's announcement particularly
insulting. Not only does this decision now forever discredit the
company's purported "neutrality" in the pilot seniority issue, but it
also calls in to question the credibility of the entire safety
management team. As I hope you'll agree, it is in everybody's best
interests to keep flight safety an issue that is far removed from
politics.

I can respect that Capt. Sullenberger has his own personal opinions
regarding the seniority situation, however, I believe that his
decision to testify in court raises reasonable question as to his
ability to adequately perform his new duties without bias. Capt.
Sullenberger did not provide any relevant testimony in the case, and
was only called to testify by USAPA in the hopes that his celebrity
status would unfairly influence a jury. Instead of limiting the use
his celebrity status in support of productive goals such as promoting
aviation safety and the image of US Airways, he blatantly abused that
status by unnecessarily inserting himself on the losing side of an
issue that he played no prior role in. I cannot be reasonably assured
that he would not similarly misuse his position in management.

While I'm certain that this letter will fall on deaf ears, I can
assure you that this letter by no means an end to this issue, and that
you will be in need of much more than a well polished statement at a
crew news session to address it.

Sincerely,
/s/
Mitch Vasin
PHX 320 FO

dariencc said:

A pity there. Just imagine adding in a few of PHX's finest dancing girls ala cactus"boy"-Dorothy flourishing pom poms and chanting "This is Sparta!" and what a moment of potentially "epic" cinematic masterpiece has sadly been forever lost to the world....well, unless a "Director's Cut" edition is made available later, of course. Hmm...perhaps that could even include "cap'n aux" bragging about personally experiencing (and I quote) "The most dangerous flying in the world" as well, just a thought.

luvthe9 said:
Dear Doug:

I'm writing to express my complete and utter disappointment with
today's announcement that Captain Sullenberger will be appointed to a
management position within the company.
Mitch Vasin
PHX 320 FO

Dear Mitch Vasin:

No one anywhere, and we mean NO ONE cares about what some smarmy, spineless little twit like you "thinks".

Signed; The Real World.

Kenny said:
Dude....you REALLY have to stop reposting court documents, dicta, and briefings.  It shows exactly how desperate you are.  Freund's BRILLIANT argument will probably result in more wasted AOL donations, whooopeeeee. .....

I'd think that last consideration is the whole point of his continued postings, if indeed any "point" is to be generously imagined at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back