2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dariencc said:

Wow!..."I was never issued one by so much as the Girl Scouts, so I bought myself this AWAsome leather 'pilot' jacket anyway!" with even "muy-macho" crossed arms pictured to boot. The only presentation that would even possibly beat that's with the full "dress" uniform of "dire wolf" T-shirt and proclamations of "many surprise victories" in supposed "battles", as well as inherent "knight" status, of course. 

Bottom Line: That boy just ain't right in the head, "Oh Lords and Ladies of Westeross".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT8H9smpK3U

Check out your seniority number on AA.pilots in your profile. Scary, looks like LUS stapled below all. Hope it's a joke.....

3dtv said:
Check out your seniority number on AA.pilots in your profile. Scary, looks like LUS stapled below all. Hope it's a joke.....

I did good 34 years and around 11980

3dtv said:
Someon has said that Flight831 addresses this. There is supposed to be a seniority shuffle of the numbers (to the correct numbers) by end of Septmember.

Phoenix said:
Someon has said that Flight831 addresses this. There is supposed to be a seniority shuffle of the numbers (to the correct numbers) by end of Septmember.
What is the correct numbers?  

EastUS1 said:

Wow!..."I was never issued one by so much as the Girl Scouts, so I bought myself this AWAsome leather 'pilot' jacket anyway!" with even "muy-macho" crossed arms pictured to boot. The only presentation that would even possibly beat that's with the full "dress" uniform of "dire wolf" T-shirt and proclamations of "many surprise victories" in supposed "battles", as well as inherent "knight" status, of course. 

Bottom Line: That boy just ain't right in the head, "Oh Lords and Ladies of Westeross".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT8H9smpK3U
This guy truly makes me embarrassed to be a pilot for this company.  

"The Nicolau Award list has never been implemented because no single collective bargaining agreement has been negotiated between US Airways and the labor organizations that represented the pilots of that Carrier."

"US Airways never did agree to the September 2008 USAPA proposal, no joint CBA was ever negotiated, and the Nicolau Award was never implemented."

traderjake said:
Congratulations, you finally got one right.

You're half as smart as a broken clock!

You be sure to thank Cleary and Bradford fool!

Westies should feel very lucky.....

THANK YOU USAPA!!!!!!

Step 1-Integrating US Air East and West Pilots

After careful analysis and modeling many alternatives through the TAT, we conclude that a fair and equitable method for integrating the seniority of the East and West Pilots is the Hybrid methodology, weighted at 15% for Longevity and 85% for Category and Status.

traderjake said:

The one that counts you freakn idiot. To all of the big mouth westoffs, I am especially talking to you catpiss "gear up, *****". LMFAO

traderjake said:

"Congratulations, you finally got one right. You're half as smart as a broken clock!"...? Considering the fact that you've just been proven completely wrong, and all of your asinine brayings of the past decade regarding the nic clearly fruitless; exactly where does that place YOU on any Stanford binet or Wechsler scale, "LT Hardy"?...Somewhere within the range of a sea sponge methinks.

The money shot..............Wye River! Rent free in Dorothy's (9918) head for the duration. Was it all worth it?

"Yes, the East offered the NIC. They just wanted to protect their retirement attrition, which stalled by the change in Age-60. Looking back, that offer must look like a home run to any West pilot right now"

"Our former MEC and our union leadership played a very high stakes game of poker by not dealing at Wye River. Freund was right, we were risking everything..and right now, it looks like we lost. They need to take responsibility for that."

"We do not extend the benefit of the Group IV Captain condition and restriction to the West Pilots, who do not presently have the ability to fly in Group IV aircraft. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back