2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvthe9 said:
It's incredible all the money the west gave to Marty for nothing..........and like I said they would wind up where they should be.

"There's a Sucker born every minute." P.T. Barnum

Speaking of which; I see res judicata lurking. Perhaps we can look forward to at least half a full bucket's worth of insanely raging spittle and drool coming forth in fresh postings...? ;)

Reactions: 1 person
EastUS1 said:
"There's a Sucker born every minute." P.T. Barnum

Speaking of which; I see res judicata lurking. Perhaps we can look forward to at least half a full bucket's worth of insanely raging spittle and drool coming forth in fresh postings...? ;)

You pay good money for a good attorney and don't listen to him, go figure.....

"According to our reports, on Day One of Wye River, Jeff Freund warned the West MEC that if USAPA won, the West risked losing everything. He urged reaching an agreement. He was gone on Day Two. We won’t address his motivation for leaving. As Jeff Freund observed in his rebuttal to the East MEC lawsuit, the NIC was not in stone"

luvthe9 said:
You pay good money for a good attorney and don't listen to him, go figure.....

"According to our reports, on Day One of Wye River, Jeff Freund warned the West MEC that if USAPA won, the West risked losing everything. He urged reaching an agreement. He was gone on Day Two. We won’t address his motivation for leaving. As Jeff Freund observed in his rebuttal to the East MEC lawsuit, the NIC was not in stone"

Well, "WYE" listen to a capable attorney when they otherwise had the choice to magically become mighty "spartans" in some absurdly fantasized widdle "army" via some halfwit-new-hire/slicked-haired-little-punk like fergie? That pathetic little twit was incredibly self-styled as the "Supreme Commander of the Army of Leonidas"....One simply could never make such ludicrous nonsense up...save for perhaps on a playground of at most 10 year olds anyway.

I never joked about the whole PHX/"Sparta" thing proving a viable case study in Arrested Development.

cactusboy53 said:
Waaaaaaaa! Auxier! Gay! Vasin! Ferguson! .........Waaaaaaaaaa! Thanks for the free cranium rent!

Yes, I'm sure they are all crying, your welcome.

The real kicker is the wide body conditions and restrictions for captain , sorta locks those upgrade slots up and accounts for AA and East retirements!

cactusboy53 said:
[sub-note 40: Not only does the Wye River meeting confirm that the East pilots understood the force of the Nicolau Award, it confirms that they were willing to live under it.  By the terms of their proposal, the list would be operative immediately upon execution of a JCBA but with restrictions for seven additional years.  (The East pilots’ Wye River proposal contemplated that a JCBA would be ratified by June 2008, which was a reasonable assumption given the state of negotiations, including the Kirby proposal.  See West R. Ex. C (East Wye River Proposal) 22.)  Had the East’s Wye River Proposal been in effect, the Nicolau list would have been the list to be used in this proceeding without question and the carryover restrictions of the East pilots’ Wye River Proposal would have dropped within months of the effective date of the Award in this case…]

Guess they missed this part.

cactusboy53 said:
Sure. If you say so, it must be true (not really).

We say so and its true. (Really)

The good news is you have a bucket of chicken coming your way!

Metroyet said:
The 9ths opinion in black and white right in front of the Arbitration Panel is worth its weight in Gold. Of course, the USAPA hissy fit and walking out of the proceedings was a nice exclamation point as well.

I'd wait until I see what your ol' buddy and bestest Pal Judge Silver has to say before making any suppositions. There's more than a few opinions out there that she sent this back to the 9th intentionally so they could fix the mess they made the first time. Looks like they got the message Loud and Clear. :lol:

Geez,

nic4us said:
I do not know, you would have to ask the uscaba supporters who lost money, vacation and schedules by staying on LOA93 an extra 7 years in order to undercut West wages and steal jobs.

Man, did you folks screw the pooch or what.  Now you go into a SLI as the lowest paid, worst career expectation group of the bunch, making it a slam dunk for the AAPSIC to drive the Nic way down due to your low wages, minimal vacation, and crappy work rules.

Once again the east will be riding on the West's coattails.

LMAO

cactusboy53 said:
Sorry Buddy.  "The Nile" is a river in Egypt. It is the LONGEST river in the world flowing 4160 miles.  It discharges over 680,000 gallons of water into the Mediterranean Sea PER SECOND (These fun facts provided by the nice folks at Wikipedia).

Here's the facts that will bite you in the "asp": DENIAL is the river that flows straight through Woodlawn in Charlotte after a long trek from Pittsburgh.  It bilges out some of the most idiodic plans, pretzel logic, hyperbole, & sheer nonsense...."Hey, I've got it!  We'll change our name, and then we can do what ever we want!"

You better hurry up and volunteer for the yet-to-be-named "East Committee" that DiOrio seems to think is not bound by the order of the 9th Appellate Court.  You only have 76 days to compile your "Dream Team"!

Denial .......

cactusboy53 said:
Sorry to disappoint you Clax.  Not victims.  Fighters to the very end against "the tyrany of the majority".  This is finished.  You will get exactly what you deserve.  If not now, then soon.

Here's a funny commuting story.  I commuted to work via my usual way 8/11/2015 (SGF-DEN-PHX), and hopped on a SWAL for flight #2.  Just as we proceeded to board, the gate agent came down and informed us that there was a ground stop for PHX due to the “Monsoon Season” weather.

It turns out that the SWAL Captain was a former AWA pilot, hired one class in front of me (summer of 2000).  The FO was a former Marine F18 driver & (thank you for your service to our country, Sir) relatively new hire (early 2014), as was the other jumpseater (a relatively new hire).  The other jumpseater was formerly Eastern, then Aloha (25 Years), and now with SWAL for a little over a year.

As we had time to kill, the SWAL Captain asked after his former classmates at AWA.  I showed him the time-adjusted Nicolau List, and told him how those guys were doing.  He and the other two pilots asked about the seniority battle with the former US Air pilots was going.  Since we had the ground stop, I gave them the thumbnail sketch of where we were at with the 9th, Judge Silver & Judge Conrad.  I commented that it seemed to be going toward the point of conclusion, but as expected USAPA walked away from the SLI process claiming 9th’s ruling forced them to quit (quitting to delay...what a surprise!).

All three shook their heads.  We talked further about the reversal of Judge Silver’s ruling, and I offered to show them “Capt. James Anderson’s” little manifesto that was entered into the record.  All three read the 3.5 page mandate, instructing the Federal District Court Judge on how she should rule.  They shook their heads, and laughed several times.  The mention that they “were and still are the Sully’s of aviation” was particularly funny to one reader.  It turns out that his son & daughter-in-law were on that flight.

Cheer up boys.  This little party will soon be over, and I am sure that you will get exactly what you deserve.  USAPA - EPIC FAIL.

EPIC FAIL?....................I DONT THINK SO!

AOL EPIC FAIL?...............ABSOLUTELY.

Reactions: 3 people
luvthe9 said:
You were right, no argument here Dorothy!

Hmm...anyone know where "Ho ho ho! St Nic is coming to town!" prechill of the interminable "T-minus" countdown clocks might be found for comment now? Perhaps we could at least hope for a fresh video masterpiece from "cap'n aux"?....?

Oh well, it seems that "the rest of the world" didn't so fully embrace their "righteous" cause as they'd so childishly imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts