2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, big cut back for PHX,............500 or 600 pilots.......that's a shame.

What about it Dorothy.

Big surprise. :D Good thing we didn't listen to that idiot Munn and accept the Nic.

Thank God for Captain Mike Cleary and the USAPA boys.

Reactions: CAVOK

Those APA F/Os are so screwed. They're sitting in LA and DFW just waiting for the displacement hammer to fall. The Westies are going to flood in there on top of them.

Their leadership sold them a bill of goods to save the senior guys' pensions. Then they knuckled under and actually advocated for the Nic because their worthless lawyer was a wuss. Now the F/Os are trying to organize and save their careers but it's probably too late for them.

This would have been the fate of our F/Os if not for men such as Stephen Bradford and Mike Cleary stepping forward with a different vision of the future.

The American 787 F/Os on the LA-Sydney flights will soon be able to yank gear for a group of Captains with a lot of valuable Australia experience. I'm sure they'll enjoy the stories about the good old days.

I hear that Mike Daley already has his bid in.

The fence would have expired in 2010 or so. MacIlvenna is dumber than a box of rocks but it's too late now to repair the damage he did to West careers. .....

Yep, but at least "he" had the AWAsome pleasure of literally groveling before the CEO on company video begging clarification of whether he "should turn in" supposedly fellow pilots for the obvious felony offense of daring to taxi with BOTH engines actually running. ;)

Wow, big cut back for PHX,............500 or 600 pilots.......that's a shame.

Golly!...Really?...Who even EVER saw that coming? I mean, after all "This is Sparta!"....Right?

The whole AWA thing's proven not only a viable study in Arrested Development, but additionally served as a sad indictment against any previously cherished fantasies I ever held about the true "intelligence" that's needed to at least pretend to be a "Pilot" these days.

Reactions: diamondcutter
Sorry. I've been on vacation & having fun for the past couple of weeks. I see you're still crowing away. Good for you.

Base is downsizing, BUT no redux in flying. Good thing we all don't live here. See you in Philadelphia / Charlotte soon. Big smiles Richard Cranium's.

Sorry. I've been on vacation & having fun for the past couple of weeks. I see you're still crowing away. Good for you.

Base is downsizing, BUT no redux in flying. Good thing we all don't live here. See you in Philadelphia / Charlotte soon. Big smiles Richard Cranium's.

Glad to have you back Dorothy, do let us know when you arrive in CLT, you got a bucket of delicious Bojangles with your name on it, compliments of Bradford and Cleary!:)

Wye River..........Mistake of the century!

Base is downsizing, BUT no redux in flying.

This is exactly what we've been trying to explain to you for years. Your flub of a hub couldn't justify keeping all you AWA boys on the payroll so you've been doing 25% of our East flying just to keep you busy. Now that there are no constraints, Parker is sending you where there is real productive flying to be done. Anywhere but Phoenix.

You're welcome for us saving you from furlough.

You'll love our bases, but no Nic. :p

Base is downsizing, BUT no redux in flying. Good thing we all don't live here. See you in Philadelphia / Charlotte soon. ....

Well, in that case, as so many of "you'se" mighty "spartans" stupidly exclaimed over the years within nic/Fantasyland: "Gear up" son.

Seriously though: No worries there, even in the statistically unlikely event you're ever stuck flying with me. NONE of this past decade's nonsense would intrude into our cockpit, nor would you ever be treated as anything other than a colleague/"partner in crime" for the trip. The business of flying (much less that of simply being alive) far transcends any/all nic nonsense, and if you can't "take a joke" via the whole last decade's internecine insanity, well, that would simply mean you've seen far too little of life to have experienced much, MUCH worse "jokes"...and food/entertainment/etc would be on me anyway. ;)

"You'se" mighty "knights/spartans/dire wolves/soldiers" lost your holy "war" for the nic completely and made utter fools of yourselves in the process. No decent gentlemen should ever embrace excessive contempt towards fully defeated foes of former times. In the end?...We're all of us just human beings, so I vote all get on with life and have fun whenever possible.

If the above thoughts don't suit you, well, "you'se" can instead get all uppity and accept the always-open flying wager. I'm certain even that would prove "epic" enough for you. ;)

Last edited:

You really ended up in a pretty bad spot with that number.
Prepare for the rest of your career hanging in a crash pad in Essington Pa. I am sure there will be plenty of east pilots that will welcome you into their crash pads. You can spend your holidays explaining how you thought putting east pilots with 17 yrs and never furloughed should go with west new hires.you can also tell them how Johnny Mac passed on a 5 yr fence and the Nic
Enjoy!!

You really ended up in a pretty bad spot with that number.
Prepare for the rest of your career hanging in a crash pad in Essington Pa. I am sure there will be plenty of east pilots that will welcome you into their crash pads. You can spend your holidays explaining how you thought putting east pilots with 17 yrs and never furloughed should go with west new hires.you can also tell them how Johnny Mac passed on a 5 yr fence and the Nic

McIlvenna completely losing it in front of Natives.

Obvious to everyone that Parker flooded east routes with west pilots. 24% of west flying was east owned. Might as well move them out of that money loser base.
LAA pilots are going to regret this day. Now the west pilots
head to LAX and ORD.

McIlvenna completely losing it in front of Natives.

Obvious to everyone that Parker flooded east routes with west pilots. 24% of west flying was east owned. Might as well move them out of that money loser base.
LAA pilots are going to regret this day. Now the west pilots
head to LAX and ORD.

That boy is a real nut case, everyone seems to point the finger at him for the Wye River debacle.

That boy is a real nut case, everyone seems to point the finger at him for the Wye River debacle.

A lot of Westie pilots who deserved a better deal lost so much because of MacIlvenna and his posse of me-generation 2004 hires. West Captains with 34 years of service will not be able to touch a widebody until 2022. They'll have 39 years of service by then! It's really got to hurt.

I don't think you need to convince those long time West Captains that length of service should count for something. They lost out big time because the 2004 new hires wanted to jump ahead of 17 year, never furoughed line pilots. Johnny Mac also wanted East Captains fired for choosing the safe option and taxiing on 2 engines. What a maniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts