2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Captains with 34 years of service will not be able to touch a widebody until 2022.

Just a genuine question from an outside observer: Won't "west" pilots be able to bid A330s immediately if their seniority number allows it? How about newly delivered equipment like the A350?

Just a genuine question from an outside observer: Won't "west" pilots be able to bid A330s immediately if their seniority number allows it? How about newly delivered equipment like the A350?

Good luck trying to find a "Westie" to answer you, most seem to be busy applying for jobs at Emirates, Air China, and Vietnam airlines. Oh yea, and there is one still trying to get on with the FBI but the director is busy looking for Hillarys missing emails and doesn't have time for him I'm told.

Reactions: diamondcutter
Sorry. I've been on vacation & having fun for the past couple of weeks. I see you're still crowing away. Good for you.

Base is downsizing, BUT no redux in flying. Good thing we all don't live here. See you in Philadelphia / Charlotte soon. Big smiles Richard Cranium's.

Glad you are having fun Dorothy.
Just a thought; it sure is a good thing the arbitrators didn't know about the PHX downsizing huh? Big smiles buddy.

Good luck trying to find a "Westie" to answer you, most seem to be busy applying for jobs at Emirates, Air China, and Vietnam airlines. Oh yea, and there is one still trying to get on with the FBI but the director is busy looking for Hillarys missing emails and doesn't have time for him I'm told.

I appreciate the answer, but why would only a west pilot be able to answer my inquiry? Anyone familiar with the SLI award would know if the west pilots were fenced off of the east equipment, right? Not being privy to the SLI and, in light of the post about west pilots not being able to bid widebodies until 2022, I just wondered if the arb panel respected an "east-west" divide as regards the A330s.

Sorry. I've been on vacation & having fun for the past couple of weeks. I see you're still crowing away. Good for you......

Most amusing. Stop whining and pouting, and understand that nobody cares about how far you stick your tongue out or even if you can hold your breath 'till you turn blue. Did "you'se" honestly expect the real world would forever indulge your childish fantasies?

Most amusing. Stop whining and pouting, and understand that nobody cares about how far you stick your tongue out or even if you can hold your breath 'till you turn blue. Did "you'se" honestly expect the real world would forever indulge your childish fantasies?

Cute. I hope you don't croak before we get a chance to fly together. I can regale how I could out-fly you with both eyes tied behind my back....but I don't compete with cheaters. Too bad.

No Skip....we're still here. We just have better things to do than respond to your self-stroking here. "You'se" just keep making stories up out of historical crap. Hey...why don't you post a 30 year old video or a 35 year old news story about drug-running. We haven't seen that in a while.

You really ended up in a pretty bad spot with that number.
Prepare for the rest of your career hanging in a crash pad in Essington Pa. I am sure there will be plenty of east pilots that will welcome you into their crash pads. You can spend your holidays explaining how you thought putting east pilots with 17 yrs and never furloughed should go with west new hires.you can also tell them how Johnny Mac passed on a 5 yr fence and the Nic
Enjoy!!

My "spot" is my "spot". You sure seemed worried about the past, Johnny Mac, Wye, etc. The bottom line is that we had NO guarantee that you would abide by your word..(what a surprise- NOT REALLY). As Stevie Wonder sang....don't you worry about a thing. This plain...the next plain....it will eventually work out. Karma is not just a desert topping.

Talk to you men of integrity in another couple of weeks. I'm sure that you'll have plenty to spew about. You always do.

As Stevie Wonder sang....don't you worry about a thing. This plain...the next plain....it will eventually work out. Karma is not just a desert topping.

Before the award, he was warning us that the Nic was going to be shoved up you know where. Now, the new threat is "karma." :rolleyes:

"Captain Giroir, please report to the Chief Pilot's office."
'Yes, the west pilot of integrity is Giroir. The east pilots of integrity are Sully&Skiles.
The seniority theft of the 3004 west pilots was stopped dead. That 10k seniority number and an age of 58 plus is not a good combination......
That Karma, she can be a massive *****......

Officials have published the booking photo of suspect detained October 30 according to records
New details were released today shedding light on Duane Giroir's past criminal record. Learn about the October 30, 2014 arrest in Harrison County, Mississippi when this suspect was 59 years old.

By Mschronicle.com
Harrison County, MS
Sun Oct 4, 2015 05:22:17 PDT

Duane Leon Giroir, a 59-year-old man of Harrison County, was arrested in Mississippi according to information retrieved by The Mississippi Chronicle.

On October 4, 2015, The Mississippi Chronicle obtained reports from the arresting agency that Duane Leon Giroir had been charged. The Mississippi Chronicle's analysis of the official report suggests that Giroir was questioned and later charged on fraud allegations.

The report specified Mr. Giroir as a white man and 59 years old. Additional details of the arrest were not recorded at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts